Life is Strange

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Heart, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

I've spent the past couple days playing through this game called Life Is Strange, and I have to say its such an amazing, emotional, and in-depth piece of work. What truly proves to me that video games can be an art form. Everything flows so smoothly and the characters, story, and environment all tie into one great amazing production.

I highly suggest you all purchase this game from steam, ps4 store, xbox live store, your local gamestop, or whatever.

This game is truly an experience everybody must play.

Without giving away to much story wise. It's about a young girl who moves back to her hometown of Arcadia Bay, Oregon in order to attend a photography class at a distinguished private school, and (as the name of the game entitles) life begins to become very strange. She meets new friends and old, explores the city, and solves the odd happenings of her town and what is really going down.

As far as gameplay goes you walk about talking with a wide array of relate-able characters who are all amazingly written and voice acted. You solve puzzles, get fully immersed in this game.

The art style is beautiful with everything having a hand-drawn look to it, and with just enough detail without things looking cluttered.

If you like story-rich games where every choice matters, where you can fall in love with the story, and the characters. You HAVE to play this game. I loved it, and I want to share it so the developers will make more games like it.

Below in the spoiler I will include some screenshots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Dearly beloved, we've gathered here today to get through this thing called life. ~ recent events

Anyhow was expecting an emotional sob story.

Not sure if dissapointed

3. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Sounds lame to me.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Cause you suck

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

[​IMG]
    I was eating those beans! are you insane? I WAS EATING THOSE BEANS!

those where my beans Max, THOSE WHERE MY Firking BEANS!

Heart likes this.
  6. Heart

7. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I'm intrigued.

Did you play Soma, OP?

8. Heart

I did not. I played Amnesia though, its made by the same people if I am not mistaken.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Beans are serious business.