Life Siphon / Life Leech

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PooiPants, Dec 26, 2015.

1. PooiPants

PooiPants New Member

No champ should have the combo os life sihpon and life leech, its just way to strong, early on champ with this is extremly op, and when u play these champs in combo with lets say sp where they are buffed and can get hunter and dubble dmg hits, hitting for 50-60 dmg healing 60 per hit, its to mych and need to removed from this game

2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

This is not a vampyre problem, it is a split problem. Again.

DarkJello and super71 like this.
  3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

To think people wanted more split themes......

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  4. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Nah, it's fine.

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

JS. this has existed on demonvein vampyre SINCE the revamp. and people don't even play demonvein that much. However the pitspawn is a lot more of a problem when it comes to this simply because he's much more tanky.

Tweek516 likes this.
  6. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

What faction do you play? Maybe your bg was not prepared to deal with a super pumped champ. Some bg strats really only work the first time or when your opponent doesn't reveal the right runes

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I should be able to drown Demonvein.

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

The list of limitations IS pretty silly.

Cydna likes this.
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Oh and I should be able to Drown Bunny Lord too.

10. Boozha

Imo the list should be cut down to flying and 2x2. Even 2x2 is debatable, but eh, it would be a bit strong

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

That would make it too strong imo. Elementals and some Undead races should be drownable.

12. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

you can already ground fliers to get around that. The 'random' list of things makes it not an 'answer to everything'

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Pretty sure that Leech just increases the max HP so if a unit has Life Leech but doesn't have a source of healing it is completely useless.

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Not how the Swamp Thing works. His Tidal wave hits 2 people and he's at 60 hp.

15. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

incorrect. it adds HP+maxHP

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Perhaps I am wrong then. Carry on!

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Actually, I think the problem with Life Siphon and Leech Vitality is that it actually double gains HP. So for example, pretend Swamp Thing has both. If I attack a champ and hit for 12 damage, I get 6 because of Leech Vitality, but then I get another 6 because of Life Siphon's interaction with Leech.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

18. Boozha

That is a bad justification, and grounding is expensive. 40+ nora + a slot expensive, to be exact. Really, it should have specific counters, not just a random slapdash list.

But that's an old discussion.

19. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I mentioned this to sok after the latest price increase and he seemed open to it.

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Leech adds max HP, which also grants current HP, much how deploying a Banner pseudo-heals all champs for 5. Siphon allows a Leech unit to re-acquire lost xHP by itself, which it normally can't do. Without any other interaction, Leech is a slightly stronger Siphon: it works on auras and abilities, and doesn't get stopped by Inhibiting effects.