Limited Reskins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by belalugosi, Apr 10, 2021.

1. belalugosi

belalugosi The King of Potatoes

I have noticed several limited reskins like golden Talgar and some other ones I had never seen before was just curious where they came from.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

There was an Easter event on the discord and those were the prizes. They are the PS4 limited versions of the heroes.

3. belalugosi

Some of them look pretty cool. They should put them up on store. Did they make one for Gekaal?

4. GabrielQ

You can see them in the rune checklist, the heroes with reskins for FS are gekaal and slick and buzz. contact etherielin to acquire them.

IMAGIRL and belalugosi like this.
  5. belalugosi

Cool Thanks. Never noticed the blue geek, I would pay a few bucks for one.

6. belalugosi

So is there any way to purchase or acquire these heroes without Etherielin giving them to you?

7. GabrielQ

purchase from eth, not giving

8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Nope.

9. britches

britches The King of Potatoes

I mean you can try to sell runes, or end up like me and get ripped off and end up giving them away. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. belalugosi

I am a little confused. So Gabriel, you are saying to contact Etherielin to acquire these runes by purchase. Etherielin, you said "nope" which I am not sure what you mean honestly. Can you explain the situation regarding these runes.

11. Etherielin

I don't keep anything from it. It all Goes to maintenance.

12. GabrielQ

not all LIMs are PS4 recolors?

13. Etherielin

PayPal tax and every now and then I buy owl points with the leftover money after the taxto get packs and further support the game. I don't keep anything to myself.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    Gnomes likes this.
  14. Etherielin

To further clarify: PayPal takes a cut (aka what I refer to as their tax) from each transaction done via PayPal. 90% of said amount after the deduction goes to the server and the remaining 10% goes on packs to generate runes while still working as essentially delayed fund into the server. By the end of it all the entire sum (minus the cut from PayPal) ends up covering the server maintenance, it's just that I micromanage a small portion of it to make sure there's just enough runes to cover people's needs. This is mostly for PD Legs and to a lesser extent exotics as the rares and lower rarity I just share with those who need them.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  15. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Aren't you cognizant that the IRS is going to question you on these sales? I think ur from UK, which is even worse for taxes. Hope the paypal account you are using is linked to DOG directly.

16. belalugosi

Hey I am happy to support the Pox servers. How do I go about purchasing these skins?

17. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME