Limited rune question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beruge, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Beruge

Beruge I need me some PIE!

I play on ps4(so we have no trade)

So i notice there is alot of limited runes in the game.
    But how am i able to obtain these runes?
    I can not forge them, and they don't(?) have alternatives similar to them.

It makes it hard to build bg's as a new player if i keep hitting walls at every corner.

Edit: For a new player i will suffer losses after losses after losses, so my only chance is to see what others are doing, and what works in wich scenarios and by doing this i can become better.
    But when im not able to do this at a large scale im at a constant disadvantage. I dont even have the combat log wich pc players have. So they can see what spells and stuff i use. While i have to look around on the battlefield for what happend all the time - wich makes me lose precious time i should have spent planning ahead.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Could you list the runes you've come across?

Beruge likes this.
  3. Beruge

Wish i could remember all.

But examples is Stillwater mutant and swamp doombringer.
    Also by just looking at the lost angel of death - wich i have 1 of because of ps4 reward.

quicly going trough the list:
    arrowsinger
    arroyo riftwalker
    aspect of chaos
    aspect of death
    aspect of divinity
    aspect of growth
    attendant squire
    and the list goes on and on and on

4. Mursumies

Mursumies Devotee of the Blood Owl

The runes you listed are Legendary, not Limited. Legendary runes cannot currently be forged in the client, this is a bug and should be on it's way to be fixed.

There are very few actual Limited runes that are not just reskins of other runes, there are a few (maybe 10-20) of them and i have no idea how to get those on PS4, but they are not regularly used runes.

Beruge likes this.
  5. Beruge

That is weird because when i use the filters and press show limited only, these are the runes that pop up.

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yep, it's bugged currently. The devs are presumably working to fix it.

Beruge likes this.
  7. Beruge

Ok it is clear now, thanks to everyone who responded.

MaruXV likes this.
  8. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

The filters for legendary and limited are actually reversed in the rune manager. Legendary cards have green borders, while limited cards have white borders.

9. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

So, as a ps4 player limited runes cannot be forged? Arrowsinger is not forgeable for me. And elven prodigy (a rare) was not forgeable until I dropped one in a pack. Forge seems to be broken bigly.

10. Mursumies

Limited and Legendary filters are backwards, the ones you see in Limited are actually Legendary which should be forgeable but forging Legendaries is bugged also. Actual limited runes are 99% just reskins and unforgeable. As for the rare was not forgeable or was not sacrificable? If you can't see certain runes in the forge try to open the filter list and put a marker on the "unowned" spot to see all forgeable runes (i do not know how the in client forge works since i haven't used it). Also runes from the latest expansion are always unforgeable, ofcourse elven prodigy doesn't fall in this category.

Tubesox likes this.
  11. Tubesox

Appreciate the reply. Trying to recreate issue I had with prodigy (who, incidently, is nowhere near as good now as I remember) with another rare. Really, I'm just kinda glad the game is up on ps. I missed it. :)

12. Mursumies

Let us know if you find out how/when that happens, perhaps someone knows what happened then :) Welcome back!

Tubesox likes this.
  13. Tubesox

Gonna chalk that "issue" up to fake news. It may not have happened the way I thought it did. Oh well....

14. Tubesox

On this topic, how often are bug patches released? Getting a bit antsy to flesh out some decks with a few key legends. Is it something done regularly?