Limiteds: to keep or trade?

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by haroldkin, Feb 28, 2017.

1. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

I'm still getting reacquainted with Pox, and currently in a quandary whether to trade a few older Limiteds in exchange for some newer LEGs, etc.

Quite honestly, I have no personal need for non-unique Limiteds. My only confusion is whether or/not non-unique LEs are indeed just the same as the regular release save for the different skin. For example, is there ANY difference between LE Elven Prodigy and regular issue Rare Elven Prodigy, aside from skin? Is there any case where an LE has an actual play advantage over the non-LE version?

My apologies for posting this question, as I'm sure it's been asked a thousand different ways. I've spent the past hour looking for a clear answer and am 99% certain the only difference with LEs is their skin, but I want to be 100% certain before I regret trading away a LE J. Extinguisher.

Cheers!

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

In most if not all cases it is purely cosmetic. The only exception I am aware of is Commander Nisk and Valdaci Shieldwarden. Otherwise if there are differences it is due to something being missed during a patch.

3. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

Cool, thank you.

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

limited doomballs have taunt:doom!!! :)