Liquid Hell UD

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by ibrahim Haider Hassan, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Rarity: Exotic
    Rune Name : Liquid hell
    Faction : Underdepths
    Race : Damon Elemental
    Artwork : 1x1
    Nora Cost : 70
    ------------------------------
    Champion Status.
    DMG: 11
    SPD: 5
    RNG: 3
    DEF: 3
    HP: 55
    -------------------------------
    Champion Abilities
    Attack : Passive
    1 Gathering the Fire : 25% fire AMP
    2 Spreading Hell : every time this champion got attack with any Sours of damage he would Spread Liquid with 4 space around him hit the target on the area for 3 damage and leave Lava on the Ground for the next 4 turn 3 Flame Strike 3
    4 Lava Storm
    5 Fire Eater
    ---------------------------------
    Upgrade Abilities
    1 Arrow Eater
    2 Liquid Hell : when this Champion Die Will Spreading Liquid ball in 4 Space Around him if every Ball have 5% of his Max HP the ball have 1 HP at the end of the Turn if all the ball not Destroyed will be Revive to the game if the ball will take fire Damage will revive him Instantly.
    3 Fire Aura 3
    4 SPD : 1

2. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

I would be down for this. it would make lava BG's more of a contestant.

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I have had difficulty reading this, but it sounds like for your liquid hell ability when the champion dies 4 "liquid balls" spawn adjacent to his death location and you have one turn to destroy all 4 or he is revived with full hp. Is this correct?

4. Sorry My English bad but your Correct

5. it can be 2 or 3 Turn To be Revived its not out yet all this Liquid hell i would be happy to see him in game and would boost lava bg and fire BG

6. KingJad

so this liquid balls are relics? If so how much hp do they have each?

7. I have say 1 HP

8. i just need you to give me more idea if you like the Champion

9. KingJad

I don't understand they have 5% of his max hp and they have 1 hp

10. They are 4 Relic Right each Relic have 5% of the Champion HP if you kill 3 Relic and 1 left the champion will revived with 5% of his HP