List of Bugs/Inconsistencies in the Revamp

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Lauremoon, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

In order to list the bugs/inconsistencies of the revamp AND help out the greens to tweak it more easily than reading dozens of post full of rages, here is a list which I'm going to update as much as I can with the aforementioned errors.

This is not a "X is so nerfed" thread. Just post actuals errors like the ones in the first hot fix.

Runes listed in alphabetical order inside their faction:

[​IMG] Forsaken Wastes (FW)
    • Corpse-a-pult: It's spawning full HP Festering Corpses.
    • Executioner: Has Mark as upgrade ability on the first path.

[​IMG] Underdepths (UD)
    • Globe of Deception: When a Stitched Remains is destroyen while the Globe is in play, both the nora globe and the blood ball are created.
    • Voidraker: A "ghost" (doesn't block the space it occupies) sprite of the Voidraker is deployed behind the original champion.

[​IMG] Sundered Lands (SL)
    • Dragon Flight: Has a red square like it is an activated ability.
    • Skeezick dragonslayer: Has "Rend 1, 2, and 3" on an upgrade path, and "Rend 2" on the other path.
    [​IMG] Shattered Peaks (SP)
    • Aspect of Chaos: It has "Attack Charged 1" in upgrade path but no basic attack.
    • Idol of Kain Taris: It keeps working with Class: Crone.
    • Mark of Kiergana: It doesn't give scramble.
    [​IMG] K'Thir Forest (KF)
    • Moonlit Fae: It has both upgrade evasive and base numerous (could be intentional).
    • Wood Marshal: Sacrifice of De'lim doesn't give 2 dmg to it.

[​IMG] Forglar Swamp (FS)

[​IMG] Ironfist Stronghold (IS)
    • Dwarf Driven: Dwarven Catapult and Siege Engine without Lumbering then permanently gains Lumbering once it comes into contact with a dwarf.
    • Dwarven Mortar Crew: It has "Burn" but no basic attack to proc it.
    • Forge Hammer: It's proccing the -2 nora discount, but the construct champions don't benefits from it.
    • Tinkerer: They are not giving the +1 SPD and "Regeneration 2" buff to constructs with "Complex Machine".
    [​IMG] Savage Tundra (ST)
    • Cloak of Ice (Equipment): Typo "Ice Armor" instead of "Slowing Armor".
    • Crystallize (Ability): Sometimes units can move while crystallized.
    • Freeze Bug Keeper have no basic attacks, yet has the upgrade ability "Impair Vision".
    • Kas Guide: Train NKD doesn't work.
    • Nora Beast: Has "Easy Target" as upgrade ability in the first path for +20 nora.
    • Starshine: It stacks and persist out of range of the champion granting it. It also grants it to every champion that come into the ability's range.
    • Strig Legwhip: Rapid Attack doesn't procs at range.
    • Yetis: Scent status from Abominable is missing.
    Split
    • Stitched Tyrant: "Stitched Symbiosis" has a red square like it is an activated ability.
    • Tortalleon Pygmy (Limited): The limited reskin of Tortalleon Pygmy is FF FS instead of a split FS/KF rune. (Intentional so its exactly 1 reskin per faction?)
    General issues
    • Charged Frost Cone: It cost 1 more nora than "Charged Disease Breath" and "Charged Fire Bomb".
    • Equipements: Nora cost are always displayed as 0.
    • Renovate: It is a 0 AP ability with 0 CD that you can't activate.

Help is always welcome!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  2. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

(SL) Dragon Flight has red square like it is an activated ability, Moonbeams has both required upgrade evasive and base numerous (numerous gives 50% reduction to ranged attacks, same as evasive, could be intentional) more to come

3. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

This has been around as long as I can remember it, but maybe now DoG is in charge we change it. When a champion is given a piece of equipment, it would be nice to see the nora cost of it when I click on the info for that equipment in chat.

Currently all equipment's nora cost is always displayed as 0.

EDIT: Also my client seems to freeze every second just momentarily, I don't remember this happening before. Anyone have anything similar?

4. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Moonlit Fae?

5. Pipster

IS:

Tinkerer class is not giving the +1 SPD and Regen 2 buff to constructs with Complex Machine at all. (as seen in a game with Strings currently being played)

6. Conncept

Conncept New Member

ST's Freeze Bug Keeper no longer has a basic attack, yet has the upgrade ability Impair Vision, which only procs off basic attacks.

7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Serkan's surge lich still not working

elven prodigies blindfold ability (this unit automatically misses) contradicts precision
    it unnecessary

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  8. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sacrifice of De'lim doesn't give 2 dmg to Wood Marshal.

Sincerely,

Josh753

9. Pipster

IS:

Again, as viewed in Strings game, Courage is not WAI. It's not working at all.

10. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

May i add a runes from SL? Serpentor Paradigm, it has precision on base but on its second path as well, double precision........ lame.

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

He's very precise.

12. seth1877

seth1877 New Member

Skee dragonslayer has rend 1, 2, or 3 on an upgrade path, and rand 2 on the other path

13. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

If the opponent has two elusives, he'd still hit.

14. IR0NHAMMER

IR0NHAMMER The King of Potatoes

IS

Dwarvern thug has resilient at base and as an upgrade

Dwarf driven on catapult and siege engine currently isn't working the unit starts without lumbering then permanently gains lumbering once it comes into contact with a dwarf with to way to remove it

Complex machine currently doesn't activate when within 4 spaces of tinkerer

DMC has burn and declare hunted but no basic attack to activate it making them sandbag abilities

15. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero The King of Potatoes

Train NKD, on kas guide doesnt work

16. maxwell3094

maxwell3094 The King of Potatoes

That has actually been happening to me since I got back into pox a little before the revamp. Usually starts up in game after being online for an hour or so and restarting fixes it. I remember someone in chat saying it was a memory leak but I know nothing about that or what could cause/fix it.

Some random things ive found:
    The limited reskin of Tortalleon Pygmy is FF FS instead of a split FS/KF rune. (Intentional so its exactly 1 reskin per faction?)

Apparently the limited reskin of Flameweb spider isn't in the rune trader on the website. Friend told me he couldn't open a trade for one and when I went into the trade search there was only one Flameweb spider to search for (The normal one I assume.) while one of the other reskins (I checked Fleshblight zombie.) showed up twice. Once for the normal rune and once for the reskin.

I imagine pretty much everyone is aware of this by now but the last thing is not being able to see upgrade abilities in the rune checklist/forge. That definitely needs to be fixed ASAP.

17. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

ST
    • Strig Legwhip: Rapid Attack doesn't procs at range.
    • Yetis: Scent status from Abominable is missing.
    • Cloak of Ice (Equipment): Typo Ice Armor = Slowing Armor
    • Crystallize (Ablity): Sometimes units can move, they shouldn't.
    • Jakei Starseer: Starshine stacks and can be placed in multiple units.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  18. Pipster

Hey bro, thanks for the update. After some experimenting today I found out that it's exactly what you said, it happens after having the client open for extended periods of times. I'm glad it's easily fixable.

19. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Mimic doen't work in many cases.

20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Pygmy Hippo Stampede is pants on head bugged.