List Of Known KF Bugs

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xirone, Nov 14, 2014.

1. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

Not sure if bug but if there is a champ with detection and you play escape magic, the opposing champ will detect the EMing champ (before the relocation triggers) and cause the champion to be unstealthed when relocated.

2. Hawkorps

Hawkorps Member

NOT A BUG:

Escape Magic:
    For 6 turns, when target owned champion would be destroyed, that champion becomes stealthed and is relocated to the closest friendly deployment zone and has its HP set to 15. This effect is hidden.

The stealth appears first.

scrampy likes this.
  3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

the forest embrace glitch is funny 70 nora forest embrace >shatter >cd > craft > forest embrace > shatter i had 1 artisan and 1 blademaster
    GGed the AI

4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

This isn't a bug. Otherwise embrace would never be used.

5. Hawkorps

Hawkorps Member

well it sort of is a bug; because you can't "cleanse" the cocoon ability and must wait the 3 turns before getting the stat buff.

6. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I also feel this has to be a bug. Wow what a mechanic. Summon, equip, recycle, craft, equip...ect

Been playing with it allot against the AI. Needs to be setup but once setup it pays for itself quick.

7. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

@Wraith @Moles

A good way to win us over would be to work on some of these bugs. If you have problems replicating any, just ask!

8. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

I spotted this thread already - after we finish work on the expansion threads like this will be super helpful.

Best way to get something fixed is to summon @Senshu and get him to get reproduction steps and make a ticket for me or wraith.

DarkJello, Hawkorps and Wraith like this.
  9. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Curious; are you not able to do the "reproducing of steps" ? Or is that Senshu strictly?

10. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

Ya, i'm able to do them - but if we have the programmers doing that we'll never get time to actually fix anything :p

So it makes sense to have a QA team test things and provide the programmers with the details in a format thats easy for them to get straight to work on, pox doesn't have a QA team so Senshu gets the extra work :p

11. Xirone

If you all can't replicate any of the bugs in this thread let me know, I have verified each of them on several occasions.

Etherielin, DarkJello and Karmavore like this.
  12. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

This thread is all about winning, just like Charlie Sheen and tiger's blood.

But seriously, great work Xirone! Respect.

13. Xirone

I hope I can cross some of these off on the 20th.

14. pixniri

pixniri I need me some PIE!

Numerous on Moonlit Fae still does not count for Bulwark on Faegard Nullbeast.

Xirone likes this.
  15. pixniri

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  16. Xirone

I haven't been able to reproduce. More info would be great.

17. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Fae advocates flash bomb doesn't cause the blind at all unless i am using it wrong. Tried it multiple times in a few different ways but it has yet to blind anything the stealth works though.

18. Xirone

New Bug- Ancestral Avenger's Ethereal Being does not cost 2 AP to use when it should.

19. pixniri

I added quite a lot infos in the bug thread, but I still don't know what the exact cause is.

20. greenman13

greenman13 The King of Potatoes

You should add in that living vines loss of 5 hp when relocated does not work as an example does not work when use of pounce leap ect