List of runes you must be aware of when playing Pox Nora.

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by GabrielQ, Feb 28, 2014.

1. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Its Wake the Dead and it spawns 3 skeletons.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Added wake the dead to FW list.
    @Agirgis1

3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Ah sorry @BansheeX i guess my oppenent was casting 2 at a time

4. BansheeX

That is very likely :)

5. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

6. GabrielQ

Increasing the damage output of a champion is more or less universal, I'll let those out.

7. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

it's heal u too, I hear it's a game change equipment and a lot of player say it is undercost

8. GabrielQ

Undercosted and overefficient? yes of course. Game changing in a instantaneous manner that will screw you if you didn't plan for it specially? nope, it's just as impactful as many other ways to increase the damage that are spread amongst the factions.

9. enuff

enuff The King of Potatoes

Good job Gabriel, I am sure this will help new players ! One thing to add might be Slaver's Whip and Avalanche for SP. Gotta make sure to stay away from those chasms ;)

GabrielQ likes this.
  10. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Very helpful. It is nice that you went out of your way to note this for people :)

11. BansheeX

Undead Magister with: Spell blockade.
    Moga Conduit has it as well.

Nasty little spellblock if people does not see it deployed.

12. GabrielQ

yeah, the point would be that if you skip a champion being deployed is your fault, those two give you a warning before the spell block.

13. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

Blade of the Snake can be used offensively against champs with Perseverance or low-Hp, etc., if it's in the dock and you don't have an Orb, Animosity, etc. ready. Note that it is only a straight debuff when equipped to ranged units, too. Not always the best idea, but equipping an enemy ranged powerhouse with BoS prevents it from being equipped otherwise, and saps HP over time.

Can I suggest Widowmaker for the list, as well? It is incredible on champs with Blood Rage (Korona loves it), and it can be spot-equipped for clinch kills on champs with nifty on-kill effects (again, Korona, Brain Eater, or swarm champs, etc.). People think there is no way you could squeeze a third attack out of your champ, but then, CHOMP.

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  14. GabrielQ

15. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Wish i had this when i was new lol good job man

16. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Love this! Only additions I would say is Cleansing Emerald for SP and Backfir/Backfire Boon for FS. I know I'm late, but just chiming in :3

17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Don't forget Cleansing Emerald works for KF too.

PurpleTop likes this.
  18. PurpleTop

Yeah that too!

19. GabrielQ

Thanks!, I added backfire and backfire boon, but I left spot cleansing sources out on purpose as 7 of 8 factions have access to them.

20. PurpleTop

Makes sense. Again, nice work!