LIVING GOD POX PLAYER DICEM0nEY CAN'T STOP WINNING

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by DiCEM0nEY, Jan 7, 2017.

1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

index.png

Using this deck, I have defeated ELO master / demi Gods with 1420 elo EDIT: 1850 EDIT: 2100+, and baiscally have become ruler of the free world. Any questions?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I like your spirit kid! Go take on the world!

XFurionsX and DiCEM0nEY like this.
  3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I have a question: Why aren't you running Mobilize or Essence Drain?

4. DiCEM0nEY

essence drain is for nerds, and mobi is for nerds who play too fast and make mistakes.

The only essence I need is surge and skeleton essence. Y bother drain theirs?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    aseryen likes this.
  5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Could you please elaborate?

6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

You're taking him too seriously.

Oh, and definitely not an optimal bg

nepyonisdead and aseryen like this.
  7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

he tends to do that.

Though kals point is valid, absurd to not run ED or mobi, obscene to not run either.

8. DiCEM0nEY

beat coldslash, i think he has like 1870 elo at the time. Achievements are piling up with this deck and my skill.

with this deck, 9/10 you are better off casting dark rising for more damage overall, not to mention the HP on board.

as for mobi, I prefer not to play too fast and make mistakes :)

aseryen likes this.
  9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Why?

Do you think that if you improved as a player that Mobi would become worth it?

10. DiCEM0nEY

ON ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION:
    6 champions have surge, and the risen warriors deal an additonal 5 damage each. So ur getting + 5 damage right then and there on either one or two champions. Both spells are weaker in early game, essense drain is stronger late game in a non skell theme. However, when you have 6 surge champs, really no reason not to take dark rising. Essense drain simply doesnt deal as much damage in 9/10 scenarios, and it certainly 9/10 times wont be worth the cost compared to dark rising. Not to mention that you can also deploy relics with the spell, such as bone mine or altar of bones, and you dont have to feel bad about saccing them if u choose to deploy the altar.

ON MOBILIZATION:
    I don't think its as good as you think it is. It would only really be better in late game. Dark rising again, is the most valuable spell in this deck. It gives a ton of damage with the surge options, and health on board, as well as what is mentioned up top. Did I mention Bone circle halves spell damage as well? Because that can be OP. Back on topic about mobi, it is good when you already have a bunch of skelletons on board, so your big hitters like....anyone with surge (and lerper, who doesnt even need it) can get a further range, or double tap, sometimes but rarely both.

Snuffing a champion for 15 nora, and then beating him down or his allies (liability) is better in the early game situations, since it doesn't cost alot, and you can conserve resources for creating more skeletons, which will in turn boost your damage.

to answer your question, I don't recommend taking mobi in this deck at all. If you wanted to modify the deck so that mobi was a better option, use an additional BCA as well, since theyd benefit from it. You probably wouLdNt need wake the deads as well, or at least less of them. Maybe blackblade baron with command charge.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

No, they have Skirmisher.

Makes some sense as an explanation. Assuming you get 3 attacks at 5 damage each from the skellies on a target, plus ~5-10 from one or two Surge attacks, I could see Rising being about the same in damage over ED.

Also, you're running Barons with Surge? Do you think that it's worth it?

Just to be clear, I think that "late game" is a mostly-useless term, or at the very least one that needs elaboration and qualification. Could you provide more information on what you mean by "late game"?

Because the AP generation scales, it's good at all resource levels. It provides ~2/3 turn of AP to all of your champions regardless of context.

12. DiCEM0nEY

Deploy relics, such as bone mine. They can. Not destroy.

Barons with surge: yes because dark rising wake the dead OP. You can first deploy a baron and deal crazy damage now, where as before, he was a support unit. Granted, hes not a better first deploy than lerper, but he's probably the best melee skeleton right now, aside from lerper. In all honesty, Baron having surge is probably a temporary thing until more runes come out which can give back his supporting role (it was to make the theme still work with the removal of auras).

Late Game: You are correct, but I don't think I can define anything worthwhile. Ill just explain why mobi is bad with this deck. But @ ur quote:
    AP generation is not good at all resource levels. Logically if you play it without any champions (or on first deploy, smart ass), it would be 100% useless, and if you use it to kill the enemy shrine, it would be 100% useful. There are varying degrees of it's value.

Your assumption is that AP doesn't cap; you actually need to spend it the AP in the previous turn, or you lose value on the turn you would cast it (an example of a weakness in mobi) . It costs 60 nora....Dark Rising, the most broken spell in the game, costs 50. In most situations, youll end up doing more damage with a single tap and dark rising, especially early game when few units are deployed. Skellies isnt a theme you want to be not deploying constantly with, unless you have a few dark risings or wake the deads anyways. Which is why i'd recommend taking another BCA with it, since he can bone prison.

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Misread.

These are contextual, and mostly dissociated from resource level. Mobi always generates a proportional amount of AP to the strength of the board; assuming that both players have roughly equivalent boards, Mobi provides the same % value on the board. Considering that AP is in my and general opinion pretty much a fundamental resource next to nora, asserting AP as (nora) resource-level dependent is a strong theoretical claim that will need a ton of backing before I am willing to buy it.

No, because you can cast Mobi mid-move. Unless you intend to save a large, stale-mate level of AP on your champions -- in which case, why on earth would you cast Mobi -- it does generate its full amount of AP, and I otherwise fail to see what you mean about losing value.

It is true that Dark Rising produces greater value with fewer champs out -- that's because Dark Rising generates a general flat damage value (with some scalar components because of Surge and Augment/Banner/Commander), where as Mobi is completely scalar.

All this snafu about Mobi is secondary, anyway, considering that your Skellie list looks like it should be running at a high resource level and packs a ton of Surge.

14. kazekage

kazekage The King of Potatoes

one my first game with this. really early to tell, but it makes sense.

15. DiCEM0nEY

16. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I've been fed up of the 2x mobi meta for a while, I only find it useful very occasionally.

As for ED, well I guess I'm just a nerd.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  17. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

Someone needs to harvest them right?

18. HellGeist

HellGeist New Member

Looks like you added more cheap units to your BG Dice.

19. DiCEM0nEY

Yeah, and that deck seemed strong. But it was too meta for me, so I switched to using reanimate instead. Sue me. I'll repost that cheap Skelly meat deck though.

20. HellGeist

HellGeist New Member

I added some of the cheap stuff and it feels pretty strong. Broken bones with serkan is quite amazing.