Login Simulator 2017

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by aZaX69, Jun 20, 2017.

1. aZaX69

aZaX69 I need me some PIE!

• Game has become more unstable in the last day, regularly hanging during a match ( although at least rejoin works fine ) , and guru meditating every time after the match ends... Not sure if it's server side or the client but it's basically unplayable in the current condition.

2. aZaX69

Resolved in latest patch.

3. aZaX69

After playing several more games over the last few days the client is still very unstable freezing for various reasons covered in earlier posts to this forum, seems like 2 steps forward and 1 step back...

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

5. aZaX69

No, I'm usually in too much of a hurry to rejoin the current game before the turn timer ticks down and the log would have been replaced... I realise the limitations in exception handling and will provide a bug report when it can be consistently reproduced and has yet to be reported by another user.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Today's hotfix should address this issue in full. It was related to the mechanic that allowed bots to use player decks.

aZaX69 likes this.
  7. aZaX69

Great news, I'll try and reproduce some of the more annoying bugs and hopefully it's all fixed.