lol on kf hatred

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polltroy, Jan 29, 2015.

1. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Ok I agree I dont have any real proof that UD has the best melee Champs, that was just based on feelind or racism due to the faction is known as being stron on melee.

2. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Oops, I didn't clear my conditions properly

Code:
    SELECT AVG(  `maxrng` ) AS  `maxrng` , faction
    FROM  `champions`
    WHERE split =  'no'
    GROUP BY faction
    ORDER BY  `maxrng` DESC

maxrng faction
    3.0000  kf
    2.5878  fs
    2.4444  fw
    2.3061  st
    2.2830  is
    2.2680  sl
    2.1410  sp
    1.7852  ud

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'm not sure that other players can make dummy champs to support their argument on a whim.

A more relevant point would be how much of an influence outliers have on faction perception. Particularly in goodstuff, outliers are more relevant than averages.

4. polltroy

i just mean if there are 200 Champs in KF and only 40 of those ever see play, its irrelevant how good or bad the rest 160 champs are. Average weights the 40 that are used and the 160 that are not equal.

5. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Just stop. Every argument you made has been refuted using actual data. You've now come up with an argument about why that data is irrelevant. You passed the point of ridiculousness a long time ago. You've gone plaid - you're in the ludicrous zone.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. polltroy

If kf pays more for speed than all other factions, but does have average speed among factions, does that look like fair if kf is suppsed to be the "speed" faction? If kf was "fairly" prenerfed as stated by devs, should not kf pay less for speed than all other factions?

To me this data seems to show not only kf was prenerfed, but also the prenerf was partially countered by manually adjusting nora costs up so they could knly partially take advantage of the lower nora cost the factiin bonus gave them, given prenerf.

However i dont think this kinds of statistics is serious, even if kt actually proves strkngly my theories about "racism".

7. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

<facepalm>

8. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

You can't draw that conclusion from any of the data points I showed here, the only conclusion you can draw is that you spend relatively less nora on speed (not per speed). To demonstrate that speed as a state is more expensive for KF than it is for other factions, you'd have to compare champions that have identical stats after stripping them from all abilities, and even then it wouldn't be very conclusive since champions can and do have manual nora adjustments.

9. polltroy

I agree that your statistic shows nothing interesting and i dont understand what u want to show with it to be honest? On average u spend 12 nora for each1 speed on champs is just nonsense info as u dont know the rest u get in the package.

10. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

That I can see.

ChiaoLung, Sealer0 and SPiEkY like this.
  11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

alright guys, I know you all don't like polltroy, but that doesn't give you permission to slander him so much for little reasons.

I wish I didn't have to, but I have to clean up these kind of things.

12. polltroy

Its ok, i dont care, dont worry :)

13. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Ah, a polltroy thread. Finally, some good m a s t u r b a t i o n content!