Looking for Advice against the Frogs

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by MoonDragn, Apr 5, 2016.

1. MoonDragn

MoonDragn Well-Known Member

I just came back to the game after not playing for a while. Last serious session was back in 2009.

I am currently trying to beat 3/4 Normal campaign against the Forglar Swamp and am having a lot of problems. I have beaten this Scenario easily back in 2009 but seems like whatever changed really changed the dynamics of my BG vs the Frogs.

I can't seem to keep up with the amount of Champs that the enemy is putting out. I'm normally taking the top 2 Nora Fonts about the same time the enemy takes the lower 2. I can't seem to contest the other two fonts as I can't get close enough before he overwhelms me with many many Champs, often big ones.

I started out with my SL dragons/Draksar BG but when that didn't work tried my anti-poison Draksar/Forglar BG. I managed to take bottom two fonts with a stealth unit but still got outnumbered by his champs.

Last night I tried a SL sand deck and while I seem to tank longer, I just couldn't put out enough support to keep up.

IS there a way to beat Forglar Swamp with SL? I have spells like Drought and Boil in my BG and still not really enough.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  2. MoonDragn

MoonDragn Well-Known Member

Nevermind. I managed to beat it with the sand BG. All I needed was a little bit of patience and let the frogs come across the sand and get their whoopin. Slowly killing his champs until he ran out of runes did him in.

Qucas and Goyo like this.
  3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Nice to see an old player returning :)

Woffleet likes this.
  4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Welcome back, and nice work on making the needed adjustments that quickly.

Woffleet likes this.