Looking for advice: Kanen/UD

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Xuldorl, May 1, 2017.

1. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

Im interested in building a deck that centers around the kanen and regardless as to which faction is represented.. the other half being UD. Beyond that, I don't know what to do with it and would love pointers.

Things that are must haves and things to avoid? I know Kiergana is a given, and I think the stitched skeleform might mesh well given Unleashed.

Im not looking for a full BG to copy, though I'd appreciate that much, but.. Anything and everything, even if it is to say the idea is a poor one.

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Why do you want to run UD kanen? Kanen are real good SL/SP
    is it to mix stitched with kanens?
    would start to look at fun/good combo
    kanen darkrunner + cloak of long daggers
    2x spark crone with zeal:damage
    probably start with 18-20champs and sacrifice/retribution to get a feeling for the champs
    with all those 3 factions to pick from i would just mess up, so ill stop try to give advice here, to much choises.
    Good luck

3. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

Why UD kanen? Well, for a couple reasons. First and foremost, I'm honestly most comfortable with the UD faction. Thats not to say there is anything wrong with the SL/SP nature of them, I run such a group and its solid so far. At least thematically though, I have a fun time blending it in. I also enjoy the added damage and given the hero I most want to mesh with them (Kiergana) I want to honor the UD element even if it isn't an embrace of the stitched.

I will say, there is no reason to give that cloak to a dark runner. Other rogues and rangers of the kanen, but that one already has those abilities

What I am running at this moment (Not saying its great, just what I have at the moment thrown together from runes I got):

(Update 1)

Kanen Alpha
    Kanen Anima x2
    Kanen Darkrunner
    Karen Howler x2
    Kanen Mongrel x2
    Kanen Pillager x2
    Karen Whirlwind x2
    Nefari Soultorch
    Stitched Librarian x2
    Stitched Skeleform x2
    Timber jaw Alpha