Looking for Feedback on a choice between . . .

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by poxrooster, Jun 20, 2017.

1. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

. . . Heart of the Forest or Dragonbark Protector. I am putting together a Nature's Connections build. I have one more slot to fill, and I'm trying to chose between these. What are your thoughts on which one I should choose? I'm also thinking about replacing one of my Forest Giants. Do you have another rune choice to fill that?

My current build is below.
    Elven Tender x2
    Falconer
    Forest Giant x2
    Gnarlwood Borderguard x2
    Heart of the Forest / Dragonbark Protector
    Menalaus
    Skyshear Pegasus x2
    Spikewoods x2
    Tree Spider
    Woodland Marshall

Brambles
    Herbal
    Lash Down x2
    Nature's Wrath
    Reclaim
    Spon Growth

Catharsis
    Emerald
    Pride

Burning OS
    Horn of Order
    Rejuvie Ring
    Seed of Potential
    Shimmering

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

dragonbark has more utility for your bg and gives access to defender/connections, but with all seism around you risk to throw away a lot of nora.
    heart is very nice for relocate ally etc, its cheap and tanky, but has less "link" to your bg, except for the grass generation.
    if you find you lack magic attack and you really need another connection, treedragon is the way. otherwise heart.

3. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

My pick would be Heart of the Forest would be my pick. He also has Defender like Dragonbark and his ability to create Vegetation which synergizes well with Vine Whip. Also the Vegetation is impeding to opponents so it really messes with opponents because of the shortage of AP.

The Dragonbark Protector is a mid game deploy that can give support and magic damage attacks. Seism isn't too much to worry about because I believe they gave the relic 1 Def to withstand it if I'm not mistaken. Nonetheless he's a solid option especially since some opponent don't remember that he can come back if his relic form isn't destroyed after being destroyed.

Unrelated to your question. I would highly consider running a Woodchuck. He Chuck's wood that has Jungle Vegetation to hinder opponents and his damage can skyrocket through Surge: Plant.

MaruXV and poxrooster like this.
  4. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Good points on both. I think I'll run them all.