Looking for help

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by KTCAOP, Mar 4, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Hello all people that would poke their heads in here =P.

I'm currently looking for help for a few different projects.

Most of them are fairly simple, but may require a bit of time to complete, thus I am asking for help!

If you would like to help, please feel free to let me know!

Looking for help for the following projects

Project 1 - Rune Archive

Currently I am trying to work on a project to allow ease of access to the various rune images. At the moment, I have archived all of the rune images from the website here and would love to have help archiving the runes images to their names here. Any little bit of help would be greatly appreciated!

Project 2 - Public Deck Tournament

More information to be added in later once I have a good feel for how the public decks work.

Project 3 - Bug Compilation

More information can be seen at the Bugs Compilation Thread, any help confirming any of the reported or unconfirmed issues would be greatly appreciated!

Project 4 - Rune Pool Help!

Due to http://poxnora.com/rewards/runes.do no longer being accessible, I would love some help in writing a script to help parse the information. I can do everything manually, but if I can do it manually with a series of steps, I'm sure that means that it is possible to automate! If you have some coding experience to help me break through the DOM tree, please feel free to let me know!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Why so misterious? explain a bit what do you want to do!

3. KTCAOP

There's like, 5+ things I want to do o_o. Each one require different stuff, but they all involve time.

4. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

Feel free to send me a message. I don't know if these projects have specific skill requirements, but I can supply graphic editing/design, web editing/design, video editing and basic-intermediate coding.

5. KTCAOP

Well, one thing I could use help for that doesn't require much time is some quality control check on the new Rune Pool page, form, and stuff. If anyone would like to help out, feel free to send me a message =).