Looking for some help with a Dwarf deck

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Lacricel, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Lacricel

Lacricel Well-Known Member

IS-1.PNG
    I'm an old player but recently coming back in the game so I'm not sure about the meta these days.
    This is the deck i have so far (based on the 'By Beard we Conquer: A Guide to Dwarves' thread).

I have about 1800 shards to spend and i'm not sure if i should get 2 legendaries or 4 exotics. and which ones to get.

Also, Ankh of Valdac (combined with Desperate Heal and Divine Favor) seems like a really good combo but no one seems to use it, am I wrong in thinking so?

2. Lacricel

Lacricel Well-Known Member

anyone?

3. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Il give a detailed reply later , but first of all. You have way too many champions. With the new mulligan function replacing shrine scry the optimal number of champs for BGs seems to be 15-14 , this allows you to have more slots for spells and support which is basically IS's strong suit. In regards to champ selection this is what I currently run :

image.png

Basically you want to get your Maiden out early and get your Brewmasters set up they are the key to any dwarf BG, incredible aurvivability and the Carouse ability which will allow you to get Brews on the rest of your champs quicker. Use Armorer to make them even more God mode.

At a glance Turret Teams might seem odd because they can't benefit from Carouse. But with Inspire they become beastly at range 7 and are very very cheap.

One of the problem with dwarfs is that there are so many viable champs and it's tough to streamline BGS to find what champs to run. Basically most are viable and you just need to play around and figure out what to run, in regards to absolute auto includes I feel Maiden, D King,2xBrewmasters and Semirran Noble are the only auto includes and rest comes down to personal choices.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Heck, mulligan or no, still too many champs :D

Also, @Dagda or someone, can you merge this with the other one?

Axeraiser likes this.