Loving the new dailies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chickenpox2, Oct 2, 2015.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

So bored of doing the same dailies makes it feel like doing work.
    I like the new dailies and I really hope you guys will keep adding new ones and remove some of the old ones (like the classics).
    What you guy think about the new bunch of dailies?
    what themes would you like to see?
    IMPS PLEASE

2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags

Ifem21, IMAGIRL and chickenpox2 like this.
  3. chickenpox2

Holy Bane Shift that 2nd daily was crazy thank god I was playing fae all my champs were 60 + hp so they could survive all that hits

4. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

please remove the old ones(yes the classics mainly)!!!
    I just played a new one,, defeating Zev,, that was tuff,, hes oneshot everyone,, so I decided to bait him , and send some troops around to take out shrine... wasnt bad,, challeging but not ridiculous,, kept my attention.
    also,, is it me or the AI playing a bit better lately?,, aside from the chasm spawn,, comp seems more aware, like not attacking champs with obvious immunities or finishing off weak units trying to flee.,, before it would do things like attack ES bracers with physical dam n stuff, im not seeing so much of this anymore.
    .maybe its me..idk.

5. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

Really like them too, but can you PLEASE change the AI. Have it stop deploying over chasms and stop having all units go after random fonts.

PLEEEEEEEEEEASE.

6. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Love the new ones. Dont remove the old ones. Its not mandatory. So just ignore them if you hat them

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks for the feedback. It is a bit of a mixed bag because some have come to expect the Daily Skirmish matches to be more of a quick grind for easy gold while others like yourself enjoy challenging scenarios. For the time being it will be a mixed bag because especially for newer players some of these scenarios can be potentially too tough. It is good to hear you like these new Dailies made by @Wraith. At the moment we are testing the waters with different Daily Skirmish designs.

As a note, there hasn't been any major changed to the AI, but it's good to hear it comes across as being different.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  8. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

The Serkan ones (Darkbringer, if not mistaken) is insane. FW map, Serkan with all 3 debuffs, LOOOONG range, escalation, 300hp. Lucky I like to always have an Stealth unit to contest the font, and keep the enemy turtling spending turns doing nothing while "try" to get the font back.

9. chickenpox2

run coward reach or even funnier soul feed

10. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Zeven was easy TBH.

One magnate and some life siphon is all you need.