Luck Rabbit (KF Champion)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Xirone, May 26, 2015.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Luck Rabbit
    Race: Beast, Spirit | Class: None | Size: Small | Rarity: Rare
    Artwork: A small yet chubby white rabbit is serenely sleeping on a patch of grass. The patch of grass is conveniently located at the end of a rainbow.
    Flavor-Text: "I had always wanted to find a Luck Rabbit but it wasn't until the Nefari attacked that one found me." -Sipn, Elven Bard
    Nora Cost: 65-82

Champion Stats:

DMG: 0 | SPD: 6 | RNG: 1 | DEF: 0 | HP: 38

Champion Abilities:

Divert (10 Nora)- For 4 turns, the next time target friendly champion takes damage from an attack, that damage is redirected to the nearest opponent within 8 spaces. This effect is hidden until triggered. AP: 0, CD: 5
    Glorious Leap (12 Nora)- This champion is relocated to target space within 4 spaces. Opposing champions within 2 spaces of the target space are Awestruck for 2 turns. This ability's CD is reduced by 1 whenever this champion is successfully attacked. AP: 3, CD: 3
    Nora Miner 1 (6 Nora)- At the beginning of your turn, you gain 2 nora.
    Safety Link (8 Nora)- When a friendly real champion within 6 spaces has 20 HP (or lower), damage it takes is split evenly between that champion and this one.

Champion Upgrade Path I:

Ethereal (-5 Nora)- This champion begins play Incorporeal for 2 turns and becomes Incorporeal for 2 turns at the start of each of your other turns.
    Ghost (10 Nora)- This champion is Incorporeal.

Champion Upgrade Path II:
    Enlightened (6 Nora)- When this champion is healed, the amount is increased by 6.
    Perseverance (8 Nora)- Whenever this champion's health falls below 1, it loses Perseverance and it is Cleansed, its current health is set to 1, and gains Impervious, Impenetrable, and Shielded until the end of turn.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
    SaintKiwi and 19madfox95 like this.
  2. Xirone

The Luck Rabbit is a passive champion that has a few tricks up its sleeves. It can help protect low HP champs by splitting the damage up and, if Ethereal is active, mitigate a decent amount of that damage. This lucky rabbit gets cheaper over time as it prolongs the life of others. Overall, I kind of dig this champ!

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  3. Xirone

Oh yeah, I am thinking of making this champion a permanent Ghost since Incorporeal was nerfed recently but, for now, Ethereal is the way to go (especially since it gives a cost discount instead of adding nora to the champ's cost).

4. Xirone

I moved some things around so that one has the choice between Ethereal or Ghost on the first upgrade path. Ethereal would be hard to pass up but it is fun to have the choice of having Ghost.

5. Xirone

A simple bump because I like this champ.

6. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I approve.

Flavor Text could be better though. ;)

7. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

~Splash~

8. Xirone

Ghost is a little scary but, then again, it would be an 82 nora passive champ.