MAFIA -- Skyrim; The Dragonborn GAME OVER MAFIA WON

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

no, since you hammered me unless baskit is mafia they just won.

if he is you have a ghost of a chance. i'd also recommend not fully trusting the vig, but who knows. pede seems pretty obvious maf but hey, maybe he's just really bad/desperate

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

mm, i may have the math wrong. either way it's an ugly situation. g'luck all

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

With Baskit and you gone, that leaves 7. Mafia kills one town, down to 6. If there's a vigilante and it is successful, down to 5.

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

oh, one last thing before i go-

darkl, don't bother doing the @-name to people who are already out- if they wanna follow the game they'll follow it, otherwise it can just be obnoxious (and they can't post or anything in the thread so it's not like attracting them to it does anything worth mentioning)

Baskitkase and KingJad like this.
  5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Thanks Dagda. But yeah Im probably just bad at the game as you claim, but who cares? Its only my 2nd time playing this. Me being pretty obvious mafia is just you having the wrong read on me.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

This is my second game too, and I was lynched day one last time. Thanks for the heads up about the @-name.

7. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Why did we hammer Dagda.

8. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Hammer in, votes no longer count. Dagda please do not post any more. I will be home in about an hour I'll update the thread then. Sorry for delay!

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

who shouldn't post what

10. PurpleTop

It was Dagda's turn to die. The weather was much more harsh than the day before; a small blizzard had blown in. The town was gathered in the inn, Candlehearth Hall. The executioner had taken up a room in which he will be performing the task. "Any last words?" He said to Dagda.

Fear was a familiar feeling to Dagda, but for some reason he didn't feel any of it. Perhaps the gods were looking on him with favor, maybe his death will cause some light. He walked into the room in a trance, and knelt by the chopping block. Just as he put his head on the block, he looked up, eyes became wide as he stared powerfly directly ahead "WAIT!" he exclaimed.

But it was too late.

The town goes through Dagda's things, and find nothing more than a small harp. Dagda was but a bard who belonged to the Palace of the Kings, and was nothing more than a townmember.

The town looked in sorrow at the poor innocent body that once belonged to dagda. His head still had wide eyes. Then something caught the attention of a townmember. "Look!" he said loudly, and pointed to the small wardrobe near the chopping block, right where Dagda was staring before he died. The wardrobe was soaked in blood. The executioner opened the wardrobe and the body of Baskitkase flopped onto the floor.

So that's where he went!

A search of his things finds that he is but a farmer on the outside of the city, and is nothing more than a townsmember.

Dagda was a Citizen of Windhelm (Townie). Baskitkase was a Citizen of Windhelm (Townie). It is now night 3. You have 24 hours to submit your powers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

welp. We have a work cut out for us. Aim true mol.

12. PurpleTop

Morning rose, and as they suspected they were one fewer. The one called darklord had gone missing. Frantically, the town looked for his body. "Over hear" someone called, faintly from far away. The body of darklord was found down the steps near the graveyard. He was ripped up, almost to pieces. It would seem the Bandits really wanted him gone.

They searched his tings and found that he was a very important person indeed. The one and only Thane of Windhelm. Without his leadership, the efforts would certainly be hopeless.

They moved the body out of the street and just as they were about to gather again, chaos erupts. Three hooded townsmembers and several of the guards began slaughtering everyone in sight. When the massacre was over, one of the hooded men removed his hood, and was wearing a large ebony circlet.... signifying him as a Bandit Chief.

"The city is ours!" he exclaims, then points at the palace doors. His allied guards opened them, and they all charged in.

Windhelm is no longer a civil city.

darklord48 was the Thane of Windhelm (Cop). The game is over and the Mafia has won! Feel free to share your roles and discuss the game and whatnot

[​IMG]

13. st3ck

So who did molosse kill?

14. st3ck

Because I thought if he killed a maf it was still on?

15. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

you're assuming he was telling the truth/was town

16. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

I kinda ****ed this up a little. I was a mason, i just forgot the order of stendarr were masons. So...whoops. Sorry kingjad.

17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

#heromcgame

18. st3ck

Was there 4 mafia?

19. st3ck

Also lol tang, nice job.

20. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

#myfinesthour