MAFIA -- Skyrim; The Dragonborn GAME OVER MAFIA WON

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Jul 14, 2014.

1. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

lol, we know he was town and vigilante, I'm mafia rolecop, and identified gaverion night 1 and molosse night 2

2. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Also role claim #banditchief in da house. Where muh bros at?

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

qucas was the third mafia.

4. st3ck

Yes, pede and tang shows up at exactly the right time with exactly the right advice.

5. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

at least I saved dagda night 1 :p

PT mind posting all of the roles?

6. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Firking knew Q or Pede were Maf.

7. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

also you guys needed to listen to me and vote st3ck :p

st3ck likes this.
  8. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Second post updated with everybody's roles

9. PurpleTop

You shoulda used your power on someone on the last night. Had you hit a mafia, town could have won

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I was right to suspect one of my investigations failed, but Dagda's post saying it would be his last post completely threw me off. I would definitely be up for another game. I think @PurpleTop did a good job. The only thing I feel would have made it great is modkilling Baskitkase when he said he quit. I wouldn't have spent so much time worrying that he was mafia pretending to quit the game. I didn't even mind that KelRama was inactive the first day, since it gave Pede back in.

11. PurpleTop

yeah I should have been more on top of the bamki thing, but I made the mistake of thinking that he would act mature and come back to finish it up. Bur after prodding with pms multiple times I realized that I should have dropped him as soon as he said he quit. It's too bad, really :/

I learned a great deal nodding these last two games, so that was great. Thank you all for participating!

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I know I learned a lot about playing the game this time. I look forward to the next one.

13. PurpleTop

Better hope I'm not the mafia. I know how you all think :p

14. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah, this was fun.

GGWP.

Too bad for the afkers, though. I wish that when ppl sign up for this they at least show up and use their powers correctly. Yeah, tang, that was aimed at you. No biggie, though.

15. PurpleTop

In his defense the confusion came from the mix up of lore and role names; he seemed to think that he was being called a SKYRIM mason (guy who makes stoned things) when he was a Vigilant of Stendaar, a role defined as a Mafia mason.

tangmcgame likes this.
  16. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Ah, I see. Well, as said no biggie.
    Good job with lore and pictures Purple, that made this whole thing extra fun. Kudos.

PurpleTop likes this.
  17. PurpleTop

thanks. I feel like I captured the feel of Skyrim and Windhelm pretty well XD

18. st3ck

Yes, was lots of fun. First time mafia and I felt like a blind squirrel finding a nut. Thankfully gab found gav, and gav was the only one gunning for me :D

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The last Elder Scrolls game I played was Daggerfall, so I don't know how well you captured it, but I liked the setup.

20. st3ck

Morrowind was my favorite. Oblivion was good too and skyrim, ahhhh skyrim has dragons. Well done PT and all who played!