MAFIA -- Skyrim; The Dragonborn GAME OVER MAFIA WON

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i would've voted for you, st3ck, if dlord hadn't come forward with the info- you being a 50/50 shot at the least is a lot better than the other 3. what tang did/didn't do confused things, but it still should've worked out

so far as picking pedeg went, he was too panicky. qu pretty much always reads amazingly scummy in my experience, which makes it obnoxious to try to deal with him. gabq i didn't have a great handle on.

at the time i posted i knew i didn't have time left and figured that without an active town player it was gonna all go to hell in a handbasket given how close the game was, that was more or less a concession post on my end.

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Dagda,

I feel like if you had posted saying you were going to be on a road trip across country with intermittent access, I wouldn't have felt you were as scummy. Your post made it seem like you were done with that day, even though it was during the first 24 hours of a possible 96.

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i know you would have.

and if i were mafia i'd probably have done that, too. the reason that someone is or is not there is generally pretty irrelevant. i, just like everyone else i play these games with, am fully capable of making up a bullshit lie to get out of having to post for a bit (if i want to).

at that point, i knew what i was saying and i knew how it would sound. hence