Make Angels into a very able race

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chickenpox2, Apr 8, 2018.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I was thinking since pox is probably not going to make any more expansions for a while I thought it be fun to get suggestions to make Angels into a viable race by making a few changes to hero by adding a few hero equip.

Champion
    Spells
    Blessing of Al’mara
    30 Nora
    Target champion gets flight and Race: Angel if it already has Race:Angel it gains Commander:Flight instead

Equipment

Halo
    Faction: IS
    Equipped to champion with Race: Angel gains Angel’s light and cleanse.

Angel light (Ap 3 CD 4) - when a unit is marked for 2 turns and cannot stealth and stealth units and come within 5 spaces of this champion are destealth.

Relics
    Temple of Al’mara
    Champions with Race: Angel +2 damage for 4 turns and gains resserect. The next angel destroyed is redeployed to nearest deploy zone and this relic is destroyed.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  2. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

I think you equip should lose cleanse and gain something else.

3. chickenpox2

Suggestions?

4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

We can't get any patches either.

That fact bugs me but it has been expressed by solo a lot.

You can get just as much content from patches as expansion but not an option.

5. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

your first suggestion is good, also why not let branded effect work by angels to? Paladins,priest,shamans,angels. Cleanse the earth should deffenetly work on angels.and if they are not angels fallen angels they will be demons in the case of UD angel.

Also blessing of almara should give commander angel not commander flight. Flying decks are allready a thing they dont need help

6. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Blessing of al'mara is fine for pally, leave it be

7. chickenpox2

That’s actually not a bad idea I hope you guys can come up with additions so if Devs do do patches we might see them become a thing.

8. chickenpox2

Spirit of endurance
    Nora:80-85
    Attack 8
    Range 2-4
    Def 1
    Hp 38
    Attack: Fire
    Endurance aura 5
    Flight

Up1
    Soothing serenade
    Soften +2
    Divert +2

Up2
    Illuminate
    Angels light +4
    Merciful -5

9. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Why do you think any of this needs to happen?
    Decreasing it's min range doesn't really make it better but does make it more expensive.
    Neither does putting merciful onto the upgrade path. It's never going to be in a 1v1, that's just not how the champ is designed, so you can finish them off with another champ and so merciful is useful to keep the cost low.