Make it happen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Michael

Michael I need me some PIE!

Flying Relics

newsbuff and DiCEM0nEY like this.
  2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I can only think of a relic benefiting from flying if it had an ability with a condition that triggers if its grounded or flying working on a theme with a champ with Wind Aura

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Well rather then benefit it could be a detriment. Such as hunter flying...or if this was two years ago windstriker and the like....man I loved owl raider =/

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

If relics are going to become affected by hunter abilities, summoned relics need to be affected by summon destruction abilities.

5. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

?? I'm curious as to why, other than a desire to make relics even more inaccessible. Not absolutely invulnerable, but a relic over a chasm or inaccessible terrain does limit who can reach it.

New ability:
    Tethered Flight - This relic has Tethered Flight, (This relic has Flying as long as one friendly champ is adjacent to it.). This relic looses Tethered Flight if no friendly champs are adjacent, (it floats away, ie, is destroyed).

But perhaps you were thinking of something more clever?

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Shatter Summons already does.

7. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Moga Methane Bomb. with reckless flight. It has the possibility to meld with Slag Surprise, for the Peaks Methane Surprise relic. Peaks Methane Surprise causes a cataclysm which does 10 disease damage and 10 poison damage to all champs, while causing poisoned 3 and diseased 3 on all champs.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

This pleases me, thank you for clarifying. Let's do a challenge match soon!

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Okay but why?

10. Vorian

Moga Methane Bomb
    Nora 50
    HP: 1

Abilities:
    Reckless Flight
    Rigged - Friendly champions can throw this relic 1-5 spaces, when its adjacent to an enemy champion it explodes
    Death Nova Disease 3
    Death Nova Fire 3

11. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Moga kite -

This relic has flight and moves 1 space towards the opponents shrine each turn.

You may deploy any Moga adjacent to this relic. The deployed champion takes 20 damage.

If this relic is destroyed deploy the lowest cost non-hero Moga not on cool down from your dock it takes 20 damage.

I'd say it's broken...but fw had those stupid skeleton spawning relics and sl has beacon.

I'm also picturing it at like 20 nora.

I also like the image of a pile of mogas attached to a kite dive bombing off it.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Vorian likes this.
  12. Vorian

Yeh Moga with commando poses trying to look badass.

13. Michael

My intention of this is about making things happen, not about flying relics.
    Just want to know what kind of crazy ideas the community has.

14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

cool idea! a high-risk, high-reward relic that requires to be played over a chasm

15. Michael

Change the name of this game

16. Vorian

Voil Landing Ground
    60 nora
    HP15
    Must be deployed over a chasm.
    This relic loses 10 hp and a champion at random from your rune dock is deployed on a random space adjacent to this relic.