Make me a BG I can run Rufute in :D

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Gajeel, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Gajeel

Gajeel The King of Potatoes

Can someone make me a (cheap) BG i can run refute in :D?
    It sounds stupid but i really like the spell, I just dont know how to make a BG that uses it well
    I was considering adaptive, but there are only like 4 adaptive runes i can afford lol.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Adaptive would be the worst deck to run it in because the opponent would know when you use it.

3. Gajeel

I would be running other things that are hidden effects like Righteous deflection :)

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Nora cheap units, and spells/equip to make them be so annoying as possible. wouldnt use adaptive nor spellswallower.
    did get me a bit too many units, but then again so far they are so cheap, nothing hard to get in this group since i only got old runes and the ones you can craft

[​IMG]

5. Gajeel

What does this bg have to do with refute.

I was thinking of playing IS/FW with magnus the fallen and comboing setback with refute, but i cant find any other IS/FW synergy to make it worth it :(

6. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

ah more clues on what you are looking for atleast, but refute dont have any synergies except with silly cheap units, hoping to make you being able to deploy unit while the enemy cant.
    could make it more annoying by adding blink+divine dispersal instead of standard IS relics

7. Gajeel

I see, thanks for the advice :) Yeah its a shame, I feel inclined to find synergy when running runes I like, but this one I may just run for fun lol. It is obviously extremely inconsistent, but it amazing sometimes when it ruins someones combo, or takes out one of their main units.

8. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Runs Jellies with Refute (x2), Spell Ward (x2), Blink (x2), and Sapping Beam (x2).