Making Rune Forge more usable

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Imba, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

When clicking on a specific rune on rune forge, there should be a drop down list similar to rune trader where you can search for runes to sac for it. You can add multiples this way as well. Perhaps each rune has Sac Value - Name - Forge Value in drop down list.

Or perhaps for more instantaneous dumps, have a select all process where you can select all - filter out, and then "sac all selected".

2. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

A "Mass sacrifice" option has already been asked for, but I do like your idea of a "trade style interface" where you can select a bunch of different runes and sacrifice them for their total shard value!!

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Hrm… I wonder if it would be possible to create an account where this could somewhat be automated, where you really do "trade in" the runes you want to be dissolved for the rune you want to "trade out".

I guess it could theoretically be possible with the rune pool, though since I would have to do it by hand, that doesn't seem entirely feasible, but I am curious if maybe there would be a way for it to work out =P.

I could see how this would hopefully get around the whole "dissolving a rune that you didn't mean to" issue.

4. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

I'm sure I'm going to kick myself for saying this when I run into a bug at 2 in the morning tomorrow, but I'll try to script something to automate the process. I can't make any guarantees it'll work though.