Mandate from Sheoul

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by VeelaDnB, Sep 7, 2014.

1. VeelaDnB

VeelaDnB New Member

When you cast mandate from sheoul, the blade of the snake doesn't do anything but make you loose hp per turn, it gives no bonus on melee based attacks >:l

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

worked for me in campaign :/

3. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

The bonus from Blade of the Snake triggers only during close-combat attacks. When actions resolve, the damage dealt is increased by 7. Under no circunstances the equipped champion gets a static stat bonus.

4. waylandwalker

waylandwalker The King of Potatoes

I've never had this particular problem, but I have seen that you can play Mandate from Sheoul on a champion with unequippable, and they still get Blade of the Snake.

5. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

You can also cast it on an equipped unit. It will not get the blade, but it will receive the quest kill enemy (and possible 25 hp heal) and hunter hero. While I think of it, the hunter hero might be interesting with all these Sceians, Dirges, Talgars running around.

Anyone know if the 7 extra damage is increased by 50% ?

6. VeelaDnB

VeelaDnB New Member

No it's not that's why I made the post it does not proc with bloodlust champs or any other 50percent abilities

7. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

How curious, I used it in my Vampyre BG with Brand of Brutality and Execute Orders, and the damage gets increased. If I remember well, it triggers in this order:

First: Blade of the Snake
    Second: Execute abbility
    Third: Brand of Brutality

Maybe the damage got a reduction. Which is a strong possibility. Trust me, I have used it lots of times for making over 50 damage per hit. And it does work. Maybe you are making wrong the calculation.