Map Previews

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Liquin_3rd, Sep 19, 2014.

1. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

if only it were tennis if only...

2. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

These maps look amazing! Much better improvement from the old style.

At least it isn't their baseball or soccer team.

My football team since inception is the Seattle Seahawks! We won our first Super Bowl earlier this year!
    My baseball team, the Seattle Mariners, has NEVER been in the World Series, even in 2001 where they won a record 116 games. This year they are so close but 3 losses in a row has moved them 2 games back from the last Wild Card with 6 games left. We need to win out!

3. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sports have their up and down times, without those I guess it would not be half as much fun to support or play in a team. I'm sure your teams will find their way back onto the track of success as well... and then it is time to celebrate. Just hang in there, that's what good fans or team members do. :) Through better or worse, guess it's somewhat like marriage. ;)

Now back to topic, really nice new map previews in here. Can't wait to play on them. :D

jeeperz2 likes this.
  4. jeeperz2

Well we have 11 games in our season. My prediction is we will go 6-5. Thing is we been playing AMAZING teams all in a row lol. Did good against some and others well.. 40-0 lol.

5. Ulfheobar

Ulfheobar The King of Potatoes

Finally new map. Old ones (especiall FW map) are extremelly boring.

6. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I actually played on a church softball team in the early '90s and all our games were wins scoring 30 or more runs and giving up 10 or less. Such amazing one-sidedness that season. I haven't played in 18 years but I sure do miss it. I would probably still play if I physically could. Old football injuries caught up with my old bones these last several years.

7. any chance that third map will get updated cause as fun as it is playing a skirmish and watching all of my opponents things being deployed on a cliff and dying... well i was using sarcasm. the look of the moving water though combined with the texture amazing

DarkJello likes this.
  8. jeeperz2

Yea I agree, I was pretty surprised at the AI. It was using abilities and actually was able to kill 2 of my champions. I really wasn't expecting it good job DoG.

DarkJello likes this.
  9. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Really loving how these maps looks in-game. So much nicer.

Any chance of updating fonts to fit the new color scheme?

10. jeeperz2

We have to update KF hill asap if that's gonna be the map we have a higher chance of playing on because just looking at that map brings out the negative side of me. It seems its the most played on map in the game.

11. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Gedden touched on this in the last Q&A; maps actually had weights for how often they showed up, and K'thir Hill had the highest.
    He said he removed those weights though.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Maps look great, now to balance them at some point would be awesome.