Matches Won't Start

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Sarashu, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Sarashu

Sarashu The King of Potatoes

I tried on the daily, and a single player campaign, and when I click to start the match, my BG selection grays out but it never starts. Pvp works though, but often I'm too anxious to do that, and it's nice to be able to do the dailies and test this or that.

I tried the 'repair' option, but it didn't fix it. Tried different BGs too. I think this just happened today, I believe I could play normally yesterday.

Edit: I just loaded up the game now and it works again.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Good to hear you were able to resolve the problem. It could have been that the Bot server was restarting which would prevent PvE matches until it came back online.

3. dooiefries

dooiefries The King of Potatoes

This issue has happened a couple times to me and from posts in the bug report forums to a lot of others as well. It is more then a botrestart. When you go back in the campaign screen the single player page is empty. It is impossible to change battleground pages. The whole Lobby program seems to more or less freeze.

4. Senshu

Does relogging have any affect on this?

5. dooiefries

dooiefries The King of Potatoes

No, relogging did not help. When I logged in later in the day it was solved. This is happening often.

6. Senshu

Unfortunately, we need a way to reproduce this issue to find out what is causing the problem. When you have this problem is it consistently at a certain time of day, and if so when make sure you post your timezone?

7. KaseworiTheOld

KaseworiTheOld New Member

its is happening now for me at this moment is 12:00 lunchtime london... i tried to observe a game in pvp it worked... but singleplayer impossible gets frozen and when i hit play doesent start and after it i cant change to battle group or whatever... :( its my day off

8. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

This is affecting many people at once. Several players and I were trying to start a daily mission when the game would just lock up and all options would grey out. I was able to spectate matches fine, but I can't start any new games.

9. Senshu

We are aware of some issues regarding the bot server at a specific time of day generally between 3-5AM PDT. We are looking into resolving it but it will take time.

10. SMh7

SMh7 The King of Potatoes

Same problem. Now.

Nirual likes this.
  11. Sonnspeer

Sonnspeer New Member

It seems like all single player games (Skirmish, Walkthrough, Tuturial, etc.) are affected at the moment. There are no recent single player games online. Only PvP games.

12. Senshu

There was a minor problem with the bot server. Everything is up and running now.

13. animalw

animalw Well-Known Member

same error again (Skirmish, Walkthrough, Tuturial, etc.) are affected at the moment. There are no recent single player games online. Only PvP games.

14. animalw

animalw Well-Known Member

oh good back to normal ufa

15. SMh7

SMh7 The King of Potatoes

Why this happen every week?

16. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

03/14/2015 4 am PST/PDT single player down.

5 am PST : fixed

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  17. slabgar

slabgar Well-Known Member

Single player games were running slowly yesterday, but now seem to hang on loading.

18. Senshu

We are aware of some issues regarding general server performance and are looking into them.

19. slabgar

slabgar Well-Known Member

Single player games seem to be hanging again.

[And is working again.]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  20. Naeya

Naeya The King of Potatoes

Same exact problem for me, happening now.

I try to start a game and the button just grays out and the lobby hangs, can't switch to anything else and I just need to restart Poxnora. I'll try again later to see if it fixes itself.