Matches Won't Start

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Sarashu, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, maybe you were doing it right when it was changing over to a new Daily. Are you still having that problem?

2. ambergris

ambergris The King of Potatoes

Yes, I am currently having the same problem. 3:13 PM MST

I was able to play earlier today, but not now.

3. ambergris

Still can't play. Start Campaign button not clickable. As always, I am trying to play a free campaign. 7:46 PM MST

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

can you select a starter bg to avoid it having to do with your bg? (not an FS one)

5. Senshu

Hmm, that is odd.

When it was working earlier was it a Daily Skirmish or a Campaign? Which one was it? And when you couldn't launch later on was it the same one or different and if different what was it?
    That is definitely a good point to bring up Burcho. Depending on what it was there could have been some sort of invalid deck situation. Did you get a warning popup when you tried to start when this happened. Are you running a full faction, split, or 3 or more factions in the deck?

6. Kummy

Kummy Well-Known Member

I am also having the same problem. The match is stuck at the loading screen. This always happens every 2-3 games. Restarting does fix the problem but only temporarily.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything already, I tried the repair function and still nothing. The same error log shows up whenever I start the game back up.

Also I noticed that whenever I had to close the game, when playing the match after I do not gain any avatar experience and the progress I made for a heroic achievement does not count. For example I have 10/20 on the Heroic Achievement Mining Squad, when I get this error I have to close it and start the game back up. Playing the next match, with the same deck that got to 10/20 in the first place, and finishing it does not count and is still stuck at 10/20. I have to play another match to make it count but if I get the same error again then I won't be making any progress.

I just started a few days ago and I've already encountered a few bugs. It's not really selling me on the game and I might just quit.

Attached Files:

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Sometimes the red bowl just fills completely and nothing happens until I stop the program and restart it.Bit annoying, but not more than that.

8. Senshu

Hmm, is sounds like there is some sort of client error that is causing it to get locked up on loading. This is one of the aspects we are working on with the new game client, but we will look into this to see if we can find the potential cause.

9. ambergris

I'm running full faction. No popups of any kind. When it was working it was a daily skirmish, just the same as when it wasn't working. Sometimes when it doesn't work, it's the same daily skirmish and sometimes it's a different one. I haven't noticed a pattern. Sometimes I just get tired of dealing with a non-functional game and avoid it for a few days before trying again.

10. Senshu

That is definitely strange. It sounds like some sort of conflict. Have you attempted a full uninstall and reinstall of the game? That means once you uninstall you deleted the Pox Nora folder in the installation directory. Also, are your video drivers up to date?

The fact that sometimes you can and sometimes you can't make this very difficult to track down because it could be a connection routing issue with your ISP.