Maxxarek

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by nepyonisdead, Feb 11, 2017.

1. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Hello lads :) i was having a discussion with @Agirgis1 about maxxarek stop being stationary in some way but since he convinced me that it will not come without him being OP so I have a few suggestions.

1. make beckon demon CD 1 like it was before since the only other thing that has it is priestess and if u wanna make her 70 nora - 75 nora its totally cool

2. make the beckon transferrable where in after he dies it goes to the next closest demon ((I can see the beckon demon arguments coming)) so can we change it to beckon maxxarek instead where it only works on him.

@Sokolov I love this rune and really want to play it but I want it to be more than a support dependent 98 nora monster :p thought Id just put the argument out there and if u think its fine as it is Ill go back to my hiding hole

2. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Max is mostly fine, he has a glaring weakness, but if you time his deployment right he will pay off fairly soon.
    Also it is sensible to run multiple sources of relocate in a Max bg.

3. nepyonisdead

I agree there and he has been working insanely well for me :) I hate the fact that I have to build a bg around him for him to be effective, but he works insnaely well vs death benefit bg. He won me a game I should have lost by all rights there but the point being that for a 100 nora champ I expect more than a unit that needs a 65 nots min support

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I think you should have to build a BG around him. He's not a rune you should just be able to splash in a meta BG.

He's fine as is IMO :)

Ballballer, 19madfox95 and 4NIK8 like this.
  5. nepyonisdead

a 100 nora unit should be usable outside its own ''theme'', you dont see a bg built around menalaus or serkan ..etc especially a FF rune

6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I would say module rather than theme. Maxx bgs are so close to meta bgs that its not really its own theme.

Also, I wouldn't compare maxx to serkan and mena, I'd compare grimlic to them. Maxx is so unique and full of flavour, in a way unparalled by serkan, mena and grimlic.

7. nepyonisdead

I just want him to be less dependable on the one unit that preceeds him so if they make the ally ability transferrable (as long as maxx is alive) so its not broken then that could work well

8. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

Maxx is fine. Any kind of buff would push him over the edge.

SPiEkY and Tweek516 like this.
  9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

you can fading recollection him and he will be able to move.