Meanwhile, in the UK...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SireofSuns, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

by all acounts through the use of tech and help from others yes. he has food, is free from pain and anguish, and seems to be living far more fully than you.
    you think a vegetable baby in constant probable pain has a decent quality of life that warants maintaining. I am imploring you to share your viewpoints, to convince us that what you say is just. and you fail. you are not bored, you are scared, and bad at hiding it.

I always thought you were a coward Ragic, you were given a chance here. and you squandered it on being petty.

2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

i think that quality of life isn't for you to judge. you (and others) apparently didn't like it when i attempted to judge your quality of life.

ask steven hawking if he would trade places with you (or me). im betting he would say yes.

you have no idea if that baby is in pain.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

probably not, it's blasted out of it's tiny mind with Morphine.
    damn these drug addict babies.

you didn't show your method you just said ""LOL YOU DEAD BECAUSE YOU COMMUTE BY TRAIN SOMETIMES AND TRAINS SUCK IN MY COUNTRY SOOOOOOO..." which is a bad method.

and as I stated quality of life is judged by humans all the time. just because you are uncomfortable with something does not make it forbidden.
    so I'm gonna do an example since you have failed to come up with a better method I will quote wikipedia.
    lets say each of the 5 can be given 20 points for a total of 100 for a perfect score, I'll quickly run through it.

1; the baby is being fed through a tube, which is not very satisfying for an animal, it is unable to express hunger or thirst seeing as it is basically a vegetable. 0-5
    2; the baby is unable to move or indicate discomfort, seeing as it is basically a vegetable. if it feels discomfort from light, heat or cold it cannot indicate this or act to resolve it. 0-2
    3; it is being administered morphine because it could be in pain, but seeing as it is basically a vegetable it is unable to indicate or express pain. the first would be better than the later. 0-2
    4; it cannot express any normal behavior. 0
    5; it perhaps lacks the capacity to express this, or might lack the capacity to feel mental suffering. the second would be kinder than the latter. 0-2

score: between 0 and 11 out of a possible 100.
    I'd say closer to 0 but I decided that perhaps you felt lacking the capacity to feel certain negative things rather than feeling these negative things fully is better, which it sort of is.

irrelevant to the conversation we are having. but if we go through the same method as above I guarantee you he would get higher marks than the vegetable baby by virtue of being able to communicate and indicate distress to other people and engage however somewhat limited in leisure, cultural, and social interactions.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'm going to disagree with you burns, nobody is ever too old to change, and how much republicans do we actually meet face to face? for one they'd either have to cross the ocean or we need to cross the ocean. AND THEN bring up the topic of politics. so we mostly see exaggerated examples on the internet.

no comment on the other things.

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Btw this is the last thread on this forum in which I engage you in a debate. To be heavily edited on the pretext of moderation while you continue to spew insults unchecked is too lopsided for my tastes. Enjoy the echo chamber (I'm sure you will).

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you have not engaged in debate, you have merely slung some insults after I honestly inquired about your views and I have beyond reason asked again and again while you keep evading.

as for moderation you are wrong to think only you are getting moderated.
    @kalasle may I request a tally of removed posts, mine vs Ragic?

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

debate?

I am once again reminded that ignorance and deliberate idiocy is seen as some slick debate strats, hence trump and ragic

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

there are also the at least three* removed post by burns, might be one but Im counting the one above this post because I can feel moderation coming,

EDIT: and the one below.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

moderation is fun, ragic is a ****, i insult him for being one, both our posts get removed

some poetic justice, ya feel

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The conduct in this thread has repeatedly violated the Pox Nora code of conduct and because it continues to occur this Thread is now locked. Please review the Code of Conduct before posting in the future.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.