Meat. Meat EVERYWHERE

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by TeaScholar, Oct 14, 2014.

1. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

As my uncles best friend's sister's great great grandfather's ancestors once said, "There are too many of them!"

But real talk:

- Run a cheap mostly melee build. Don't even run any range aside from xulos and serk
    - Run a single mobi, death bird and a single dusk creeper, and the usual tome and tomb, aside from that, pick the cheapest champs, try to shoot for things that are cheap and can AOE, regardless of lumbering, good short lived champs, with other random cheap melee like fallen drak for shatter and dreameater for alternative form of detection and stealth threat at the same time. Run one or two haunts and wake the dead, but without sac altars, try to flood the map with as much meat as you can and balance between focus firing champs down and being agressive with font presence/control.
    - Try to run things you wouldn't normally run like the OG pimpmaster Bile Zombie... x2. And crawling corpse, and wandering zombies and risen moga can swarm things when you get enough meat out, and people don't see that coming often because they don't see it as necessarily zombies.

With all of this going, if you happen to get serkan out and equip him with vendetta while your meat army is out, you've kind of won the game if you play it smart.

I've experimented with this in non ranked for some time now and it's been one hell of a fun fun time. Even against fast aggressive violent meta opposition. Still solidifying it myself. Have not found a need for soulreave as of yet. I was able to take down haunting spirits with them (and I don't even run haunting grip in this particular bg) which implies unexpected versatility. Begin evolutionary process. Spinning sequence.. Hypothesizing..

I will post a screenshot of my bg if this turns out to spark anyone's curiosity in the fellow wastes....

meaterywur.png

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    UnbrokenFlow, Netherzen and SaintKiwi like this.
  2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

So i kill your dusk creeper, clog up the middle with a tank, and then snipe all your cheap meat as they engage said tank while getting all the globes with my own soul collector. GG WP

SaintKiwi likes this.
  3. TeaScholar

Yes, but that's on the condition that

- you must find the creeper in the first place
    - you must avoid my constant AOE spewing cheap champs, not just the worthless melee, because you can't tank constant disease breath, especially if i keep redeploying them.
    - xulos must not be on the board, or else a good mindwipe and a death touch can change a scenario.

other than that, yeah gg wp m8

SaintKiwi likes this.
  4. Ballballer

Klub can tank anything

SaintKiwi likes this.
  5. TeaScholar

OK. Things with tough or resilient are a different story. That comes down to simply accumulating all of the attacks on him, hoping that people don't realize the damage potential of a risen moga and wandering zombie on basic attacks.

Not a guarantee.

6. TeaScholar

7. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

http://poxbase.com/champion/270
    -2 Defense.
    Would that be worth using to block out some defense?

8. TeaScholar

Afflicted corpse always helps against tanks and rushes, so it is versatile and useable all game. Helps if you stack the locusts and use them for power turns, unless it's early game and you just want to push out damage and not waste cds.

Leadrz likes this.
  9. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I like when you talk about cheap meat... just saying

OriginalG1 and TeaScholar like this.
  10. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

run 2 bersekers? Just for fun
    what about range ither than dusk

11. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Anyone want to post a bg?

12. TeaScholar

13. chickenpox2

no tormented priest ?
    Also how about polluted he pretty strong and cheap

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  14. Ballballer

I would thunderpunch that bg back to the stone age

SaintKiwi likes this.
  15. TeaScholar

That's like asking me "Why not stitched tyrant"

It's a "CHEAP MEAT" bg

Sometimes you need to run something because it is inefficient.You want it to die as soo n as you deploy it.

16. chickenpox2

polluted martyr will give 85% nora return with soul shift 2 and with repourpose will give 7 dmg and 27 hp

17. TeaScholar

It's not the point behind the bg. If I wanted to run meta I would.

Leadrz likes this.
  18. Leadrz

Soulreave. Would be neat in this. Lack of magic dam scares me. XD

It might help with tanks too.

19. chickenpox2

whats the spell after xulos and repupose?

20. Leadrz

Necroweave before xulos and repurpose.

chickenpox2 likes this.