Medic Lost Immunize and not his sandbag damage.

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Anotherblackman, Nov 18, 2015.

1. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Empaty is how much nora? Anyway i would like that change.

I have a question i don't understand for the healing potion instead: What about make it can be activated while cc like stun/para are on the unit? I mean cleanse is used mainly to remove these kind of cc

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Or instead of empathy cleansing aura or heal mass might be a tad bit better.

3. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

you should look the nora of these abilities. I like 30 nora medic

4. super71

I wouldn't mind a 40 nora medic if it has more reasons for deploy than immunize.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You don't. Mostly, that would be used for removing DoTs or other debuffs -- the ability isn't spot-cleanse.

6. Legnazza90

Legnazza90 I need me some PIE!

Love how it turned out.

7. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Immunize was that big of a deal?

8. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Why would you keep 5 damage on a healer with no basic attack and a range of 1?

Furthermore if you were going to reduce a champions cost why would you leave that damage on a passive unit,solely as a pointless sandbag, and remove his trademark unique champion ability?

That was the only "deal" I thought was bad, if we talking trading and consolidation.

9. super71

Why are we still talking about this lol his new kit is pretty sweet.

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

As I explained, it was simply caught up in an ability cull, not a "review Medic" situation.

But yea, didn't realize people loved this "unique" ability so much... when it's really just Grant: Immunity: Disease in a different form factor.

11. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah it's not great. If he had "cast: herbal antidote" and lost it...then I'd cry maybe.

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

To be fair a bunch of Popular FW units have rabid so it's a handy counter.

13. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I get the 5 dmg dilemma but the ability Immunize is and ability that's hardly ever used IMO I hardly ever even see the medic played. But anyhow I'm sure sokolov will be reasonable.

14. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Thing about medic is that you include him in decks where you NEED healing to be maintained.

Decks like Leoss, dorfs, and Grintmaw get annihilated by the Inhibition caused by rabid.

Having the ability to keep a singular unit via both immunize and cleanse for that "inhibit" condition means he will enable your deck to always be able to heal.

That and hes cheap enough to be worth a heal and cleanse, but slow and weak enough that if hes out around the main cobat, he will get dusted with no real trouble.

Like the most niche healer in the game but he does his job well.(not better than a giving tree or slider or that FW witch with tranferlife and devour but still enough for a slot in an IS deck)

15. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I think they should remove the 5 dmg to lower cost, then add a global immunize while on the board (which would increase cost), which would help against those inhibit bgs and he would see more action.