Meta FW good stuff BG

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by themacca, Jun 30, 2017.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

SO i finally made a good stuff BG. no themes just stuff that is strong. Not play tested it much but fought hunterdog who is both a superior player and uses strong decks. won both games

Here it is

Champions
    1x Brightmoon Lich
    1x Broken Bones
    1x Coragh, Two Headed
    1x Essence Devourer (don't shoot me kalasle senpai)
    1x Eternal Lich (actually very good since the -5 nora decrease to phylactery bound)
    1x Executioner
    1x Genesis Lich
    1x Obsidian Venger
    1x Polluted Martyr
    1x Pyro the Patient
    1x Risen Yeti
    1x Serkan, Lich Master
    1x Skeletal Excavator
    1x Xulos The Glorious
    1x Yobanchi The Eternal

Spells
    1x Anathema
    1x Despoil
    1x Essence Drain
    1x Execution Order
    1x Mobilization

Relics
    1x Elsari Bazaar
    1x Elsarin Vex
    1x Graveyard
    1x Skull of Decay
    1x Tome of Hate

Equipment
    1x Bone Circle Staff
    1x Mind Shackle
    1x Vendetta
    1x Soul Reaver

This deck has a ton of minor synergies within it. From something like attacking with polluted martyr then mind shackling them for an uncleansable CC. Or from a punish on a champion with tons of AP thanks to paralysis. Constant Respawns between by few phylactery units and the obvious vengeful/cheap meat stuff. Obsidian Venger atm is basically just a cheaper bastion the avenger too and he's amazing. Thanks to execution order that thing can basically 1 round most things in the game no issues. Good Amount of global damage coming off of tome of hate and the 2 dark favor units as well. Risen yeti is a good way to just lower opponent damage output as well both consistently and on the spot if you find yourself in a less than favourable position but don't rely on that too much since most opponents will find a way around it. Typical Good FW power turns as well but thats nothing new.

Something people would probably question for this BG. Why no unholy tomb and how do you deal with stealth.

1. Unholy tomb in my opinion is not worth a piece of bane shift at this point.

2. I guess (theoretically)

Really all you have to do in this BG is just keep smashing them in the face over and over with your strong synergies and efficient units.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You should have a second Essence Devourer.

darklord48 likes this.
  3. themacca

take out the martyr?
    Also totally saw this response coming

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

If you saw this response coming then why didn't you take out any goddamn rune for another Essence Devourer.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    darklord48 likes this.
  5. themacca

Because i miss talking to you :(

6. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Don't use execution order, it's incredibly bugged atm. I was running it in FW skellies and when you cast it, it 'casts' it multiple times - taking a ****load of nora off you.