Meta SP (Work in Progress)

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Gnomes, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes I need me some PIE!

@davre you back?
    Capture.PNG

The crown is a cleanse if you put it on your 80 nora champs

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

How is crown a cleanse? Pawn, Majestic and Prestige wouldn't cleanse unless you were affected by one of the few conditions negated by Iron will.

3. Gnomes

Prestiege works against a lot of main debuffs, distract, charm, fear

4. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

I would argue that charm and fear are uncommon at most. Aoe 5 immune to distract could possibly be worth but I dunno.

5. Gnomes

Helps against sheul demon. But you might be right, have to try it more to see if worf.

6. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I ran one consistently in SPUD but really only found it worthwhile on arrow eater / elusive such as vothsair ireguard and salaam. They usually have a giant SPELL TARGET stuck to them, so you end up with a super champ deck. Incorporating dark pact, etc.

The spot ‘cleanse’ is ok but so infrequently useful that I swapped it out. Along with the ireguard (For a pinnie, when I finally realised that efficiency beats style).

7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

why nobody considers the moga voil-nurse as support champ? very cheap, relieve+dispel+heal mass or empathy...

8. Gnomes

Updated the guide a bit. will also start adding videos to either this thread or the other thread labled "getting good with"

9. MrCharles

MrCharles Active Member

TANK U gNoMES

Gnomes likes this.