Meta SP

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by HardyGames32, Apr 1, 2015.

1. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

What even is meta SP right now? I've not seen a SP FF bg in a long time, but I know it's still quite strong, so what's good atm?

2. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

basically is the 3 heroes pack
    2 angels
    2 voltaic slag
    2 moga cannon
    2 voil transporter
    then melee of your choice, from the goliath fesh to the ancient slag (the 2 of them with swallow whole) the bulwark nid or the stalker nid.
    regular bag of spell, VP, whispers of the mind,avalanche
    basically same old meta, nothing changed

3. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

anyone else agree it's the most tasteless of the meta? other than warcry 3 clutch plays nothing else brings pleasure from it.

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Here's what I run: https://poxbase.com/deck/CkFc4ICfAcuFCf@coKcq4C4PCwLck_c3QCdxs5Qs1ks7Bs59s82r2Yr2ZrOe1Qe1fe2He1j

Here's what I play around with:
    • Sometimes I removed Klub because it's tough to find 2x slots for Klub + Spike, but then I'll need a colossal counter (State of Confusion sort of cover that, but some units have Colossal on base).
    • I should probably include G'hern Thrower if I have 2x sappers for the Moga Cannons, but I'd probably remove Transporter to make room would need a Detect option (Stormflyers w/ Static Greeting? Rattle Slags? Pit Wolf?).
    • Recently, I experimented with a Slag Module instead of Hyaenids: 2x Ancient Slag, 2x Voltaic Slags, 1x Slag Overmind. And since I had Commander: Slag, I decided to add Rattle Slags for Detect/Scour, and Cyclonic Fesh + Cyclops Eye Belt to take advantage of the illusions. I felt it was a bit 2x2 heavy, and I felt Overmind was still lacking something for his price. I think he needs something more than just relocate, illusions and a spell detect for 77 nora.
    • I used to run Symbiot instead of Bulwark in a BG w/ Artificer + Firecase /w Defensive Turtle, but I think I needed more Clops or Strux to truly take advantage of Cyclopean Menace.
    • Kanen Lasher is pretty good w/ dragging attack and drive.
    • I feel like Instigator 1x is auto because he counters summons/swarms.
    • 1x Spark Crone is a nice addition in a bgs that are static greeting jolt heavy, i.e. voltaic slags, storm flyers. It's on demand global -1 speed/defense and detect.
    • Speckled Fesh are nice for a slower game with their Nora/HP gen and AP control.
    Edit: Revised BG after more tinkering: https://poxbase.com/deck/CkFc4Icy=cuFCf@coKcq4C4Pck_CwHc3QCdxs5Qs1ks7Bs59s82r2Yr=r2ZrOeke1fe2He1j

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015