Mid Term "what even is that thing" patch notes thingie - the other round of skeezick "buffs"

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Jib, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

So if I'm getting this straight, Alliance lost the Rebel part, which is it's own thing, that got slapped on a handful of skeez nobody plays. Except Res Skeez who did the biggest 180 in the history and is now the cheap melee champ (65 nora build is baller) we didn't deserve.

Besides that, the Boost/Commander/whatever change killed what you expected it would kill.

Reforge was so strong.

I don't get the +10 nora modifier on The Farm. It's still 40 and unplayable.

I'm so confused.

The midterm looks dumb.

BurnPyro and Goyo like this.
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Poor sand, allways gets the worst.

PS: At least it's not another poopede...

Dolcebrodude likes this.
  3. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

First thing that came to my mind after reading Sandkip

[​IMG]

Qucas likes this.
  4. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Well the champ isn't absolute total garbage. Stats are okay, Burning Thingie+Spray takes care of the sandy sand stuff. Sirocco is kinda cool but nothing mind blowing...

Thing is, don't think sand really needed another melee beater. Don't think MFAs needed that either.

But it looks so dumb.

5. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I'm stealing that

7. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

The SL midterm looks all kinds of derpy.

8. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Just noticed Skeez herder last desert herder (the nora discount) and gained beast herder (the crushing charge thing).

Yay beasts.

But now they've got derpy the mudkips.

9. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Yay resilient skeezick is back.

10. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Sand is like, you know... That thing I do because I love it... But I can't decide.... Like or no... Ugh I will have to see

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Dunno stuff seems whack. Skeezick just weird over weird. Resilient is good I guess. Running maca over reforge again, as anyone in his right mind would.

Commander on skithmaw is the lolsiest thing ever.

3/10 patch, it was fun to be fotm skeezick for two weeks

12. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

mudkip ganna be good you will see, draks/sand/dragons top 3 imo

13. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

The mudkip users i've gone against either don't know how to use him to his full potential yet, or it's just a not so great rune. Deals mediocre damage and dies far too quickly. Haven't tried on my deck yet though.

14. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I was rather disappointed that his aoe doesn't grant himself reflexes and evasive. It does, however, grant road things to relics and shrine within the aoe standing on sand. So yeah.

15. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

treat him more like a support, 20% reflexes/evasive is no joke

16. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

70 nora for a support that does one support thing every four rounds.

He's a combat champ with some support thrown on for good measure. And he is better than most of the beasts because while he is melee like the rest of them he does have range options.

17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Going back to pre-DoG era, it seems.
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: (dont know if I should be happy or sad about it)

18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This would be true if the revamp removed Throw Shield/Javelin/Axe etc from all melee.

19. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I don't know what that's about either. I think I made that change for a different patch that we didn't end up doing and we nerfed the effect itself and then this change got pushed later.

20. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Well, that was the idea at first. Gedden wanted to stop multi-rolls and what not, and that would include making melee be melee and ranged be ranged.
    The implementation was poor, though, as we all know.