Might and Magic: Duel of Champions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Neksis, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Neksis

Neksis The King of Potatoes

So I've been playing the crap out of this game.

For free players, you start with one deck, and whenever you level up you get enough gold/credits to get a pack or two for free. Plus a lot of the achievements you can get give you packs. Plus you get gold/credits for more packs if you log in enough days in a row.

It's very tactical as you have to position and move your cards based on what your opponent is doing.

Basically, I've been having a blast with it for the last couple of months.

2. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

Mmdoc is cool game but its not fun to play against
    Stunlock deck but as I read last patch notes when u play legendary card it is banished from graveyard soaybe now its more fun.

3. Neksis

Neksis The King of Potatoes

Yeah, stall/discard decks are a pain to play against, BUT they're fixing that in a couple weeks.
    They're creating a new format.
    Basically a Modern format which only uses a new Base set and a couple expansions.
    And this new format has none of the cards that pushed that "strategy".

All of the old stuff will still be playable in a Classic format for people who want to smash broken decks against each other.

(Oh, and the new Base Set will be made of existing cards so if you already have them, you won't need to buy them again, they'll be converted into being useable in the new format.)

4. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

That is a big move for them maybe I'll return and try it again. Game have a big potential and I love swiss tourney.