Might be fired

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Vash Dragneel, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

I've been dealing with some medical issues since October. Its led to some issues at work and since im not performing as well as I used too, I might be replaced.

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

What sort of medical issues are you dealing with? What's your job? Why would you be replaced?

3. Vash Dragneel

Mental health issues. Getting shots that dont last long enough. I work in the food industry and keep missing a lot of time.

4. Vash Dragneel

Probably over thinking, was just dumped.

5. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I hope you have someone to help you through the difficult times.

Vash Dragneel likes this.
  6. Vash Dragneel

I have a lot of people. Just talked to my boss. Im on my last strike but sure ill be fine.

7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I'm pretty certain by law, they can't fire you for not working up too standards without a formal/informal warning. So if you have not received either of those currently, theres no need to worry about it.

8. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Worst case scenario, you can get another job and still have some work experience under your belt to make it easier and you'll find another woman. Seriously, just download Tinder or something. It probably sucks ass at this moment but this is also a good opportunity to improve your ability to not give a Firk and move on to do whatever it is you want to do right now because yesterday and tomorrow are only in your head.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
    Alakhami likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Here is how to get a new job in case you do get fired.

10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Remember.

Everything turns out ok in the end. And if things are not ok. Then it's not the end.

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

well you've clearly never seen a person die.
    or a dog or cat.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

what do you mean?

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you said everything will turn out ok and if its not ok its not over. don't lie to the guy.

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

i thought someone broke up with him, not that anybody died... but in general as an idea time does heal all wounds.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

yes

a lot of people died but he didn't know anyone who died recently.

no, it doesn't, there are many cases of people having wounds that don't heal. physical and psychological.

SPiEkY likes this.
  16. Vash Dragneel

@Geressen, youre the best when I need a laugh.

Geressen and SPiEkY like this.
  17. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Ok, bro, so im not sure if vash is going through a hard time or just joking, but from what he said im going to just assume he is actually going through a hard time. notice how everyone said something nice and you are the only one who gave him one meme video and then made some more jokes...

what i said was obviously not meant to take 100% seriously, its really just a nice sentiment that means keep your head up things will hopefully get better.

and yes, their are some wounds that dont heal 100% of the time, like some ptsd Bane Shift. but he had a breakup thats not the same, so again. stop taking it so litteraly.

im not sure if you were trying to be funny or just get likes, or cant deal with empathy. but sometimes its better to just say nothing...

18. Vash Dragneel

@Gnomes I was being serious but Ger knows how to cheer me up. He once posted a mlp video that dealt with loss that was really helpful.

Geressen likes this.
  19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It still makes me chuckle how few of people get gerben's posts. They're just the best, really.

Geressen, BurnPyro and Vash Dragneel like this.
  20. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

aah ok good good, if you guys are close and he made you cheer up then all is good.

please do explain. he might have helped vash with his joke video to cheer him up. but im not sure why he went after what i said(nitpicking that i said all instead of most)....

Geressen likes this.