Migrating

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by ngsimmortal, Jun 27, 2014.

1. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

i recently came back here and found out that i need to migrate my SOE account,i clicked the link in the log in page,but it took me to nowhere,the link didnt work at all,help pls =,=

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

3. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

that is the one it said to click on,,and of crouse,unaccessable for me

4. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

beside this problem,i also realized that,the game cant show icon of many relics and champions,it just keeps showing up the pink rabit ones
    this happen to menalaus for example

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The pink rabbits only appear if the sprites are missing. You should try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do if https://poxnora.station.sony.com appears as inaccessible to you, because that is under SOE's control. You would need to contact SOE support, but you should try using a different web browser and make sure your firewall isn't blocking any Sony sites.

6. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

i tried with my phone and other comp but nothing happened,i think its because they blocked the ip,right? im from VN
    but,the other Sony sites is still working
    i checked on some server-check sites,all of which said the site is online @@

p.s:i contacted to SOE and waiting for the answer anyway

7. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

8. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

^ i can get in that link,but after click log in,it send me to poxnora.sta.........../ and of crouse not work again :(

i think i can access (whatever but "poxnora").station.sony.com/ only

9. Senshu

If, SOE support isn't able to help you then create a customer support ticket with us by going to poxnora.com and clicking on the blue tab on the left side of the screen that says Feedback & Support. Only do this if SOE is unable to help you because it will take a lot longer. There is also no guarantee we will be able to recover the account because we would need specific information that may or may not be attached to the account to find it.

10. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

Wat da..... @@ it can even go up to 500mb @@ why,why it is so hugeeeee~
    [​IMG]
    hebergement d image

11. Senshu

We did up the ram requirement a while back to improve performance, but there is also a known problem regarding ram usage that we have on our list to address.

12. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

i figured out the way to access poxnora.station finnaly :))) by using ultrasurf
    our government once blocked fb because of its negative effect to the society in vn,so we had to use it to access fb
    i realized that the problem with poxnora was similar,i can access it only when i do the same way,using ultrasurf or changing file host in system32

13. Senshu

That is odd the migration site was blocked but not the other SOE site, but we are glad you were able to resolve your problem.