Minotaur Shaman

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Aleswick, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Aleswick

Aleswick Member

Rarity: Exotic
    Nora Cost: 71

Race: Minotaur
    Class: Shaman
    Faction: UD
    Dmg: 10
    Speed: 7
    Range: 1-2
    Defense: 1
    Health: 44

Abilities:
    Attack – Magical
    Charge 1
    Divine Favor 1
    Heal Mass 3

Upgrades:
    Divine Favor 3
    Charge 3
    Cleansing Aura
    Resurrect 2

Flavor:
    "The minotaurs' have began praying to the spirit world for assistance... the spirits answered..."

This unit would bring much needed support to the Minotaurs. Thanks..

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

You have to be carefull about adding Cleanse and Healing to UD.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Especially for 71 Nora.

4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Instead of cleanse
    Being more helpful, I am not completely against UD getting more access to cleanse and healing but they should pay a premium to have them both on one champ.

5. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

I would drop Divine Favor to rank 2 on upgrades and increase nora cost to about 80

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Maybe something more UD in it's flavor with grace of the dead and relieve/cleansing flame

7. Authyrtyr

Grace of the Dead + Sacrifice/Retribution would be a good combination. You could also consider the value of adding Rite of Creation in there somewhere.

Aleswick likes this.
  8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

That was where I was aiming for.

9. Aleswick

Aleswick Member

This is great feedback. I just know that minotaur's are melee based and they really could use a more "utility" champ..

10. Aleswick

Aleswick Member

I agree... thats what I was thinking with resurrect as well. Be a nice combo. I like your thought as well.

11. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

I am against UD having healing units and cleanse units this makes the faction scary to play against

12. Authyrtyr

Costly healing is totally in UD's flavor and totally something I could see on them. As it is they have access to Hate Leech and one UD deck has Fire Eater.

13. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

RESURRECT on minotaurs?! Damn... I really don't want to play against 4 Mino Battlemages.

Healing is...kinda weird for UD. Cleanse too.

For healing either:
    Life Siphon, Leech Vitality, Lifedrinker, Drain, Sustain, or "make both you and your opponents cant heal = Inhibited".

For cleanse:
    I don't think they should get cleanse, they have that Avenging Flame or whtvr. Cleansing Flame? not sure. They already have their cleanse options.

jayscales1 likes this.
  14. its Weird to have healing and Cleanse Come on they are wrath , But FW got cleanse and healing Huh, SL got Hero with Cleanse and Equip What Sp got Cleanse Say what So guys
    This Champion is good Keep the good work

15. RedScarlet

Its like an unsaid rule that UD n FW's healing source never comes from a straight up Heal Champion. Most of that ability is in ST and IS.

Compilation of UD + FW:
    Transfer Life from 2 champs: stitched first n shaman
    Charged Heal from 2 champs: stitched seamstress, n Fleshweaver Witch
    Not to mention, Bleed theme. But okay Minotaurs doesn't have any Bleed synergy. But give them something unique.

life siphon 10+ champs on both UD and FW, 2-4 champs in other factions.

Cleanse option is a bit hard on UD, but I don't think Cleansing Aura should be UD's.

Maybe coming up with another sort of Cleanse like Dispel? As of now 71Nora for a guy who can basically make live ammunitions out of ur own champ via Retribution and get Sacrifices here and there once u fail to one turn...is crazy.

A UD champ that Resurrects should be like 86Nora exotic. A 71Nora Exotic UD Champ will (sure of this 100%) be a splashable goodstuff everywhere, and be hoarded in the trading system all the time..

my idea for Mino Healer:

Minotaur Fanatic (75 Nora) - Rare
    Race: Minotaur, Class: Shaman, Size: 1x1
    8/7/1-1/1/48

Attack: Physical
    Flamestrike 2 (1-4RNG)
    Block 1
    Violence Charged 2
    Fire Amped
    Charged Heal
    Cast: Purefire

Upgrades:

Brutality
    Guarded: Minotaur
    Fire Acolyte
    Attack Charged 1

"Some minotaurs devoted themselves to inflicting and feeling pain, as if it was a prayer.." -Dorf

Model: Mino with a burning big staff and big shield imitating a priest.

16. i understand you all guys about Cleansing Aura its not part of ud but can you tell me 1 faction without clean

17. RedScarlet

Every faction have their own source of cleanse. . . . . . So whats ur point..

18. jenovah2

jenovah2 The King of Potatoes

hmmmm.....
    upload_2014-3-8_9-48-56.png
    Wiping up the competition.....

RedScarlet likes this.
  19. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Well, like a race not demonic, I think that Minotaurs deserve 1 kind of healing. It is true that they are UD, but I belive they are like barbarians living there, so they may have their own religion/system so a healer/shaman in their society is needed.

20. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Personally I'd like to see some minotaurs with removal/relocate effects like journey to oblivion, seems to fit their dimension door flavour better.