Modern Cheap Meat

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by kalasle, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

upload_2017-1-30_17-53-47.png

Same as above post. Spam cheap meat using putrid to pick up globes and grow SDZ. Sacrifice low HP champs with Forsaken follower to continuously build value from short lived champs. Also using it on Tomb sentenial puts him back into relic form so you just gain damage and nora through death harvester for free. Aspect of death is in here to prevent the opponent from stalling.

Attached Files:

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Had much/any success with it? Avg cost of 55 seems really darn high -- that's more than either my worms deck or my goodstuff deck.

3. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

remove forsaken followers , remove decayed mercs. Bone guard infantry are better because of weary. Add a serkan and a repurpose or two IMO, along with a stitched hex doll for the serkan. Add a zombie rotwrapper as well. Add a sac altar in case they have battle leader or swarm. U dont need blight ring IMO if you have doom.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Super Serkan is literally the opposite of what meat is about. Blight Ring might be better than Doom now because of the costing -- it was in the old lists, and pulled a lot of weight. The counter to Swarm is BCS, not Sac Altar.

5. Woffleet

To early to tell have one most of my games so far but literally just made this yesterday. AVG rune cost is high but really only consistently deploy low cost units.

6. Woffleet

replaced festering corpse with elsari vex. Just went 5-0 with this. 3 Against brxyze crystals. 1 against Sheepy meta SP/ST and 1 against some random dude. Aspect of death is defiantly MVP. This is a great deck.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Wait what the hell I just noticed you didn't have a Banner in that list, what on earth were you thinking...

8. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Is it WAI that saccing sentinal turns him into his relic?

9. Woffleet

IDK I was being dumb.

10. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Can you target Matyr with Rite of Power?

Isnt High Warlock with Ravish a better alternative to Forsaken Follower? Since quite a few of your units are Short Lived, they don't last long enough to take benefit from Rite.

11. Woffleet

you can target polluted matyr. No bcause ravish is a horrible ability. They do last long enough because you just kill them

12. Woffleet

upload_2017-2-2_17-16-15.png

New build have gone 7-0 with this. Serkan fills the much needed range hole this deck lacked. Honestly even if they take hm out it doesn't matter because then you just bile to death. Deck is abusive. Literally feels like I can't lose.

13. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Since you're running a few worms, try Necro Hex on Serkan. He'll grow your SDZ each time he gets a kill in range of Putrid.

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Ok, can you give a thorough breakdown of how the deck has been working, and against what? What's your play order? How do things pan out in the early and mid-game? What are your hard matchups? The general idea of incorporating Putrid into a cheap-champ shell has been something I've wanted to do ever since the old-ish version of Necrosis that let Dusk Creeper snowball growth, but I never found a version that felt good.

15. Woffleet

Alright here's the break down:
    Current BG:
    upload_2017-2-4_20-52-18.png

Just beat Tiny with this Piece of junk. Basic idea is to grow SDZ because it makes all the short lived champs better and allows for bile zombie bombs. You should focus on deploying Putrid Creepers at first and run them behind a meat wall. Deploy aspect of death if ASAP they arn't running any summons or clone champs because it forces them to rush which just lets you chattering maw, bilze zombie them to death. Lichling is there to get your other runes faster. Collection of souls builds insane damge and with inspire serkan because a monster super quick. Essentially all you do is deploy putrid build a meat wall then slowly add all the pieces like aspect of death, bird, and serkan to the mix. Forsaken follower feels sorta useless might end up taking her out. Do not let your opponent build up. You should try to be as aggressive as possible or trick them into rushing because cheap meat thrives in low resource environments.

16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'd be interested in seeing what Necro Hex does in place of Forsaken Follower.

17. Woffleet

upload_2017-2-5_14-2-1.png

Was thinking about stuff and came up with this. Current problem with this BG is the early game. Most people are smart and try to take out putrid if he dies then you essentially lose.

18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That was my main worry -- no field control, dependence on an expensive tank as a centerpiece. Thoughts on workarounds? Previous versions I tested tried to use GY/Ed and use those globes for safer, more delayed growth, but even that was pretty minimal.

Also, I find your lack of WZ disturbing.

19. Woffleet

Yeah I don't use WZ because what you really need is damage not a tank early game. If you can push creep to midfont and have a stable base IE a couple of non-short lived champs you pretty much win. Sometimes I deploy serkan early and that seems to work? Or playing Aspect of death because it inclines them to rush. Maybe thats the solution. Don't deploy putrid till you get a stable base focus on deploying things like death caster at first to guarantee early kills and keep the game low resource.

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

WZ is just such insane value, though, and while he doesn't run ham like some of the SL things, he still outputs solid damage compared to other options.