Modern Cheap Meat

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by kalasle, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

alright maybe I should give him a try what would you suggest dropping?

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Lichling and Hexdoll. Just keep Serkan in your SDZ -- spend nora on more champs, not more superchamp protection.

3. Woffleet

Yeah good call. Spending nora to protect serkan is sorta counter intuitive because it justifies them spending more nora to kill him.

4. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

@Woffleet I've faced your bg more than once with my deep wound and 'nids bg (even in your split version) and I agree with kal, put 2x WZ they are too good at stalling the opponent. In the playstyle I would suggest to deploy earlier the Putrid creeper (or you were unlucky with me all the time and you didn't had it available) and maybe try the Enervating Collar on him ( in case of high dmg melee opponents)

voodoov likes this.
  5. Woffleet

upload_2017-2-9_17-14-10.png

This Is epic. I mean perfect. Clerc of Unrest and polluted Matyr were the holes I was missing. Particularly Cleric. He provides gloval 18 hp healing every 3 rounds and invirgorate. Amazing! I need another cleriuc who do I drop Seriously with cleric this deck works so much smoother now. Cheap meat is alive and well.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    voodoov likes this.
  6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Just to be clear, I still don't officially condone any of these decks as Cheap Meat and consider the theme, in my eyes, pretty much non-existent. That said, I'm glad that something that looks sort of like it, and plays sort of like it, has been working out.

7. Woffleet

so what would you consider it? A short lived, death benifet BG?

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

No, something that accrues non-scalar value from running cheap, real champions, with the express intent of avoiding vulnerabilities brought by expensive single targets. There is at least one source of that right now, but it isn't good enough to make a deck.

9. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Regardless of how I disagree with you about super serkan (shortlived units, bile zombie, wandering zombie, broken bones) ,

Sac altar is for bl, not swarm. Not that it matters, since skeletons suck now.

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, Serkan is great and everything, but he isn't meat.

11. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Bile zombies are so ********.