Moga Bait

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bagoftrick, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Ha I knew he was hacking, now I don't need to git gud anymore.

newsbuff and Willow like this.
  2. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

lol cutie

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

i think willow is a hacker too, actually. how can a girl beat me this badly???

4. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

is it REALLY beating when the beater is using a meta?

newsbuff likes this.
  5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

ban him and give me his runes.

6. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Wow bag, this is embarrasing. As in, I'm embarrased for you.

A piece of advice though, before I add you to ignore: start counting opponent's nora. This will both improve your gameplay AND let you see if something fishy is going on.
    The only hidden spell in Mogabait's arsenal is Split Personality and you'll see it on attack anyway. In other words, his bg is very transparent in terms of where the nora goes. So, start counting, come back with proof.

Tweek516 and JellyBerry like this.
  7. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

is this coming from the guy who cant beat me and cant maintain an actual ranking? or the one who simply cant play the game?

8. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Mogabait literally could have said this exact same thing to you at the beginning of this thread

I love when non-good people bring in records and ranks vs other people. It makes my heart glow with warmth at seeing the irony firsthand

9. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

i'm not been ironic im merely pointing out that a bad player calls me bad. if sirius then considers his own statement, where does that leave him exactly?

10. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Above making accusations simply because he got outplayed and then continuously being silly about it. Take his advice not because he's better than you but because it will prevent this type of thing from happening again.

MogaBait does spell power turns as much as any other UD player, so I doubt the Nora he needed came out of nowhere.

Pattn199 and themacca like this.
  11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

If you have any legitimate concerns about hacking, please send them directly to the greens with the appropriate evidence. As this thread has -- inevitably, considering the topic -- devolved into ad hominem, it is being locked for CoC violations. Please keep discussion civil and germane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.