Moga BG

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by ptjimbo, Apr 27, 2014.

1. ptjimbo

ptjimbo I need me some PIE!

Alright, I managed to make this Moga bg. I could not get things like Mika, or the moga lord gaurds, or anyhting that is necessary that I know nothing of. Being relatively new to making competitive bgs and playing SP, I took in some information from the forums and I came up with something I think might be alright to run. Looking for input and tips about what I should remove/keep.

Budget Moga.jpg

2. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

If you run Vicious Harpoon, you may want to run a moga trapper or 2. Put 2-4 traps on a single square and then using vicious harpoon to relocate an enemy to that square can do a lot of damage very quickly. I'd probably remove boom vendor and creeper if you want to make that change. I might swap a ghern thrower for 1 of the melee ghern.

3. skix21

skix21 The King of Potatoes

no Ghern Thrower? throw are sometimes preferable. Than walking around. i think -Ghern razorback?

4. ptjimbo

5. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

idk but maybe add in moga cannon? they seem pretty good now after their buff

6. ptjimbo

I got one in there. I was thinking about adding another one into the bg, not sure at the moment though.

7. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

You simply just dont take out any razorbacks!

8. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

ptjimbo likes this.