Moga Chef

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by SaintKiwi, Nov 9, 2014.

1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

You have been que dodging me lately, but i forgive you. @devilsrath

This is suggestion for a rework of a peculiar rune: the great Moga Chef. We thought they were little savages, unseasoned in the art of culinary talent. It appears we were wrong. They are quite sophisticated. No other faction has a chef which is why it is important to buff Moga chef. He is currently too expensive. He is roughly the same price as falconer who could 1 turn his ass with a simple double tap. I suggest we remove omnivore and disease eater. Adding brain eater and life siphon to base makes him quite interesting. A cannibal who heals and gains the abilities of his victims. This is the true nature of all chefs. His first ugrade line is too expensive. I would much rather have ranks of rabid. His second upgrade line could be replaced by two ranks of transfer life. His stats make him a welp, but all moga are suppose to be like this. Making him 40 HP as apposed to 30 makes him runnable. My suggestion puts his cheapest build at 50 Nora plus however much 10 HP costs.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I can't promote Brain Eater going on anything. Frankly, I'd rather it be removed from the game. I think just dropping Disease Eater and Omnivore would be enough to make him playable. His big problem is that he costs 50-someodd nora for a damn moga, he needs to be down in the 40s.

soulmilk and Woffleet like this.
  3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

That sounds too bland. Aoe healing and Aoe damage that are both minimal. His art and sprite deserve better.

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I've always imagined that G'hern eat the moga and that moga chefs do the cooking for the g'hern. Mechanically, this might mean consuming/destroying moga pups to provide boosts to G'hern. Alternatively, we could look at the moga chef as feeding the moga, which might mean providing mutate-like buffs to moga or some healing functionality. I'll try to add more later about how this would work in game mechanics.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    soulmilk, 19madfox95 and Woffleet like this.
  5. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

No point, gedden won't put anything in the game that he didn't fart out himself.

SPiEkY likes this.