Moga deck

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Ultima, May 13, 2014.

1. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

2. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Strength in Numbers seems bad. Cavernkeeper is meant for Voil decks, not Mogas. I'm not so sure about Boom Vendor.

Get a Totem of the Muses to maintain Surge counts.

I may be 100% wrong, but Spellhack looks pretty good, at least mobility-wise.

I've been curious about Cultural Contamination in Moga.

3. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Basically this.

Remove Cavernkeeper, Boom Vendor, Havoc's Touch, Strength in Numbers, Spontaneous Congregation.

Totem of the Muses is pretty necessary for a strong late-game. I would also definitely add Slingers, as this deck is lacking long range damage sources.

Spellhack is good but slightly reliant on luck with Reckless Teleport. I think he's fun.

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I'd probably remove cavernkeeper, boom vendor, mika and 1 chef. I'd add 2x slinger and consider removing 2x trapper.

Mika is great, but you want your moga to be cheap (to power swarm), have multiple spawns (razor/hunters), or be a ghern w/ surge: moga. Mika doesn't really fulfill either of those roles. Trappers synergize with knockback on tyrant (if you get slam instead of enrage/def). Loading up a square with multiple traps makes for easy 1 rounding. But I like knockback mechanics, and you'll probably need a vicious harpoon to really build a knockback module since enrage/def is probably a better option on tyrant.

Pilfered armory ==> diamond mace. Pull havoc's touch, strenth in number, congregation. Add 1x whisper, 1 state of confusion (since you don't have jester), 1 totem of muses. Maybe echo chamber ==> lightning storm.

5. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

I am running pilfered armory, and really strenght in numbers isn't good? i thought it was decent with the moga swarm and what not, and i tried the trapper harpoon combo, it worked but i felt like it was unreliable, i might try it again. and cavern keeper was for sustain i guess. Congreation i felt was useful with all the low nora spawn mogas. Also i tried cultural contamination and Moga's still had G'hern bound not sure if that was whats intended or not

6. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Strength in Numbers: Let's say you have 5 moga. For 40 nora, you get 25 hp and +1 dam/def. Compare that to banner: 20 nora for 25 hp and +1 dam, and it can contest a font. Plus, it applies to all moga deployed AFTER the relic is deployed; and runs no risk of giving your opponent nora through council spells or increasing the cost of your spells through aegis.

Congregation: It won't have much effect on a two front map; it's also not very useful unless fonts are very close together on a map. Cause usually your champs will be contesting another font (i.e. out of 6 space range) or your font will be contested (i.e. your deployment zone is too far away). So you'll be getting a few ap gradually over several turns. For that nora cost, you could cast whispers of the mind (i.e. loss of lots of ap right now on an opposing champ, miss, distract, and likely catching the opponent out of position).

Harpoon + Trapper: I like it cause I have a knockback fetish :) But chef's are good too.

Random Question: What's up w/ rover conqueror on moga scout??? How can he proc rover (at least 5 from a font) and benefit from conqueror (be in a font zone)...wtf

7. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

It's just a troll ability, doesn't do anything

8. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!