Moga Kanen

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Silfeed, May 18, 2015.

1. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

Name: Moga Kanen

Faction: Sp/Sl

Race: Kanen, Moga, Mutant

Rarity: Rare

Artwork”

Flavor-text: “This is very strange.” “It looks like a moga but why it is among that Kanen alpha?” Leoss Scout

Nora Cost: 66

Damage: 8 Speed: 6 Range: 2 Defense: 0 Health: 45

Attack: Acid

Base Abilities

Forced Mutation: Every 2 turns at the start of each turn, this champ gain +4 dmg, -1 range, +1 def, and tough 2. This champ also gains attack disease

Pack Mentality: The first time this champion uses the Fuel Rage ability each turn, the ability's CD is set to 0.

Acidic Greeting: When this champion comes into play, all enemy champions become Scoured for 2 turns.

Upgrade Ability Set 1

Acid Aura( Rank 1)

Acid Aura (Rank 2) (Default

Disease Aura (Rank 2)

Upgrade Ability Set 2

Rabid 1 (default)

Disease Bomb 3

Ensnare

1. This rune is to give mogas a semi beater/tank of a champ that is not restricted by ghern bound. It’s not a rune to rely on just beefing up gherns but it’s able to handle it’s on. This rune also gives kanen alternate dmg and that is pretty much all. Acid attack, acid greeting, a type of aura, and possible disease bomb if chosen

2. This rune is meant to be a bridge between mogas and kanen. Not sure of their history but I’ve always seen Sp and Sl to be cousin factions. When it comes to mogas and kanen their play style are somewhat being the same of overseers and alphas being the main punching force of the faction

3. This rune is mainly different from other runes because of its forced mutation ability. The ability follows the same outline of incorporeal being that its only 2 turn. This will cause the owner to be alert and ever searching for the right moment to attack to get the max out of their attack.

4. I would use this rune over others because I see it as a strategy type rune. It’s not your typical rune where the only point it’s going to have is to be a meat shield or a semi offensive. You’re able to switch it up as you see fit.

5. What makes it unique and fun will definitely be the forced mutation. I want the animation to change every time it changes, not just the stats. I think it will be nice and interesting to see.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
    OriginalG1 likes this.
  2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

MogaKanen!