Moga War Totem(GabrielQ made name)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Woffleet, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Just A relic that spawns champs needed to make Moga Assault Team

2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

any specifics... does it randomly spawn a unit of the squad or do you decide? how long does it take for one to spawn? nora value?

3. Woffleet

Nora 40
    HP 30
    Nora: 20 Spawn a moga axeman, shieldman or crossbwman to adjacent space. You get to choose

4. KingJad

are these abilities removed after use? or is their a CD, if their is one how long is it?

5. Woffleet

Maybe cool down 1?

6. KingJad

so if they are each separate you essentially just said you can spawn 3 moga for 60 nora every turn

7. Woffleet

yep but 3 weak moga. The Assult team cost 66 not counting bonus anyway

8. KingJad

You're not understanding the logic. You can produce a new assault team every turn and deploy another creature

9. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

From how I am reading it, maybe every 3/4 turns?

1 turn for each of the units, + 1 turn to combine, I'm assuming the cool down is a shared cool down.

10. KingJad

that is do-able

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Can I help a little, wolffleet?
    It would be a relic that has the separate abilities to spawn a moga crossbowman, axeman or shieldman on a target adjacent space for a amount of nora (20 each) and you have to waste a turn to get them assembled. So you would be better deploying a moga assault team if you are going to deploy only 1 bach, and you cannot deploy the relic too far away because the tempo you'd lose would be too much. I think that with a 2 cd and and a maximun of 4 deploys of each it would be fine.
    Maybe something more like:
    Moga war totem nora cost 40, hp 20
    Abilities
    Moga warsong: cost 60 nora to activate, a moga crossbowman, axeman and shieldman are spawned in adjacent spaces, cd 2.
    Unstable: this relic loses 5 hp each time it activates an ability

So with this relic, you aren't getting the big deal in terms of nora efficiency or tempo, but you are getting a cartload of mogas in just 1 slot of your bg, and that could enable moga splits.

Woffleet likes this.
  12. Woffleet

yhea something like what gab said

13. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Interesting idea, consider it added to the suggestions list. Like always the note will have a link to this thread.

14. Woffleet

New Idea
    Moga War Totem
    Faction SP
    Relic
    Nora cost 40
    Supercharged rank 3
    Soul summon moga, Spend 8 charges, Summon either a moga axemen crossbowman, or shieldman to target location within 3 spaces. Cooldown 1